|This article is about a/an monster in Power Rangers Lightspeed Rescue.|
- "Aline the crystals and prepare the weapon. Soon there will be no more Mariner Bay."
Moleman is a mole demon and the primary antagonist of the episode "The Fifth Crystal".
Moleman was ordered by Vipra to build a laser cannon that will destroy Mariner Bay, as well as the Power Rangers, after Vipra stopped the car were Kelsey has the finale crystal given to her by her grandmother, she summon an army of Batlings, as well as Moleman and then orders them to get the finale crystal, he first traps Agent Meyers in the van and took over his body to trick Kelsey into giving him the five Crystals, he then went back to the hideout and ordered the Batlings to power up the cannon with the five crystals, when Kelsey appeared (who was angered by them stealing the crystals that her grandmother trusted her to protect), he ordered the Batlings to get her, a much as Kelsey tried she was quickly out match an was taken captive, right before he could fire the laser. Kelseys grandmother came to the rescue and ram the laser cannon with the vehicle, he attacked the Grandmother, but to no availed, the cannon exploded and the yellow crystal was destroyed, He later joined in with Olympius and Loki to fight against all five Rescue Rangers, he battled the Yellow Ranger to get revenge on her for destroying the laser cannon, he had the upper hand at first, but he was quickly out match when the Yellow Ranger equipped the V-Lancher and blasted Moleman in the chest, Moleman was finale destroyed by the V-Lancer Spectra-Blast (tho Loki was in the blast, he manages to survive).
Molemans personality is very similar to that of a scientist, he loves technology and is also highly intelligent.
Power's and Abilities
- Possession: Moleman can posses any body from him or her and take over.
- Ground Submerge: Being a mole-type monster, he can submerge underground.
- Fireballs: Moleman can shoot fireballs from his hands.
- Heat Energy Breath: Molemans strongest attack, he can breath a red energy stream made of heat from his mouth.
- Gallant Claws: Moleman has large clawed hands on his forearms for close melee combat.
- Battle Staff: Moleman is also armed with a staff for close melee combat.
- Like Smogger, Moleman doesn't get revived into a giant by Jinxer unlike his Japanese counterpart.
- Also unlike his Japanese counterpart, Moleman doesn't have a bow-like weapon, he does however have a staff.