|This article is about a/an group of footsoldiers in Doubutsu Sentai Zyuohger.|
One incident saw Quval create a Tiger Moeba (トラメーバ Tora Mēba) by using a specially created syringe to reduce Amu to her basic essence before implanting it into a single Moeba. However, her resulting turn to Quval's side was ultimately revealed as an act, Amu being able to remain in control even when converted into a Moeba. Amu was ultimately restored to her original form by Tusk.
A pack of Moebas were summoned by Naria, Azald and Quval to back them when they were intercepted by the nine Kyurangers; these Moebas were wiped out by Kajiki Yellow, Oushi Black and the BN Team of Tenbin Gold and Hebitsukai Silver.
In the finale its revealed that Ginis is actually a conglomerate of thousands of Moebas, making the Moebas technically extensions of Ginis himself.
Chou Super Hero Taisen
A pack of Moebas led by an iteration of Shin Ginis were among the Shocker army of the Game World led by Shocker Leader III, the boss of the Chou Shocker Taisen bonus stage. This army was ultimately wiped out by a combined force of Sentai Rangers and Kamen Riders.
Powers and Abilities
A sword with a blade on both ends that can extend into a spear and fire lasers while in flight.
Some Moebas have jetpacks to fly.
Behind the Scenes
- The name "Moeba" comes from their motif, the Amoeba.
- "Moeba" is also a pun on "Moeda", which is Portuguese for coin.
- Similar to the Waste Yummies in Kamen Rider OOO, Moeba were created from the medals.
- The difference between them is that the Waste Yummies were from the broken Cell Medals and Moeba were the whole Moeba Medals.
- to be added
- They share similarities to the Zorima from Zyuden Sentai Kyoryuger, both coming from the cells their leaders and being based on single-celled organisms.
- Moeba's are also similar to the Barmia Soldiers from the 27th Super Sentai Bakuryuu Sentai Abaranger as both have an Amoeba motif.