|This article is about a/an episode in Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters.|
|Mission 30: Messiah Shutdown|
|Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters, Episode 30|
|Air date September 16, 2012|
|Written by Yasuko Kobayashi|
|Directed by Hiroshi Butsuda|
Mission 29: Breaking Into Hyperspace
Mission 31: Space Sheriff Gavan Arrives!
Hiromu must come to terms with things he has learned about his family in the Go-Busters' adventure into subspace.
The Go-Busters manage to defeat the revived Metaloids sent after them but find themselves powerless against Messiah in his Messiah Cell body. Beet Buster uses the BC-04 to cover the other Go-Busters' escape so they can reach the mainframe that is Messiah's core and destroy it. Arriving to the lab where their parents made their last stand years ago, Hiromu finds his mother's statues of Gog and Magog along with goggles similar to Enter's and French words written on photos of the scientists. Telling Ryuji and Yoko about the connection between his mother and Escape, Hiromu brings up the possibility that Enter and Escape are actual Avatars of multiple people but brings up the question of where the scientists whose aspects the two Avatars obtained are being kept. While the Buddyloids return to the Buster Machines, the Go-Busters find projections of Hiromu's parents as they reveal Messiah had converted entire Transport Research Center into itself due to its ability to assimilate the inorganic materials and data. Though they plead them to end Messiah before he can enter reality and assimilate the Earth, Enter arrives and reveals that all of the scientists were absorbed into Messiah and thus they would die with him. They are knocked out of the Transportation Research Center by Messiah Cell to where Beet Buster and Stag Buster are fighting Escape. Though Yoko is conflicted about destroying Messiah and their parents, Hiromu apologizes to her for not keeping the promise they made to get back their families, as he sees honoring their final wishes to stop Messiah for good more important. Red Buster uses Go-Buster Ace to enter the Transportation Research Center to destroy Messiah's core but finds Enter in the Type-Epsilon Megazord defending the core. As Go-Buster Ace destroys the Type-Epsilon with Enter consumed in the explosion that damages the core, the other Go-Busters take advantage of Messiah's moment of weakness to destroy his Messiah Cell orm. This causes the entire core to self-destruct with Red Buster escaping the Transport Research Center just as it explodes. Soon after, with their parents by them in spirit to give him and Yoko closure, Hiromu returns with the other Go-Busters to reality where they are welcomed home after a successful mission.
- Hiromu Sakurada (桜田 ヒロム Sakurada Hiromu?): Katsuhiro Suzuki (鈴木 勝大 Suzuki Katsuhiro?)
- Hiromu Sakurada (child): Ryu Hashizume
- Ryuji Iwasaki (岩崎 リュウジ Iwasaki Ryūji?): Ryoma Baba (馬場 良馬 Baba Ryōma?)
- Ryuji Iwasaki (teenager): Koudai Matsuoka
- Yoko Usami (宇佐見 ヨーコ Usami Yōko?): Arisa Komiya (小宮 有紗 Komiya Arisa?)
- Yoko Usami (child): Kokoro Hirasawa
- Masato Jin (陣 マサト Jin Masato?): Hiroya Matsumoto (松本 寛也 Matsumoto Hiroya?)
- Cheeda Nick (チダ・ニック Chida Nikku?): Keiji Fujiwara (藤原 啓治 Fujiwara Keiji?)
- Gorisaki Banana (ゴリサキ・バナナ Banana Gorisaki?): Tesshō Genda (玄田 哲章 Genda Tesshō?)
- Usada Lettuce (ウサダ・レタス Usada Retasu?): Tatsuhisa Suzuki (鈴木 達央 Suzuki Tatsuhisa?)
- Beet J. Stag (ビート・J・スタッグ Bīto Jei Sutaggu?): Yuuichi Nakamura (中村悠一 Nakamura Yūichi?)
- Takeshi Kuroki (黒木 タケシ Kuroki Takeshi?): Hideo Sakaki (榊 英雄 Sakaki Hideo?)
- Miho Nakamura (仲村 ミホ Nakamura Miho?): Fuuka Nishihira (西平 風香 Nishihira Fūka?)
- Toru Morishita (森下 トオル Morishita Tōru?): Naoto Takahashi (高橋 直人 Takahashi Naoto?)
- Rika Sakurada (桜田 リカ Sakurada Rika?): Risa Yoshiki (吉木 りさ Yoshiki Risa?)
- Yousuke Sakurada (桜田 ヨウスケ Sakurada Yōsuke?): So Yamanaka (山中 聡 Yamanaka Sō?)
- Michiko Sakurada (桜田 ミチコ Sakurada Michiko?): Michiko Hosokoshi (細越 みちこ Hosokoshi Michiko?)
- Kei Usami (宇佐美 ケイ Usami Kei?): Natsuhi Ueno (上野 なつひ Ueno Natsuhi?)
- Enter (エンター Entā?): Syo Jinnai (陳内 将 Jinnai Shō?)
- Messiah (メサイア Mesaia?, Voice): Seiji Sasaki (佐々木誠二 Sasaki Seiji?)
- Escape (エスケイプ Esukeipu?): Ayame Misaki (水崎 綾女 Misaki Ayame?)
- As part of Super Hero Time, this episode aired alongside Kamen Rider Wizard episode 3, Transform! Live Broadcast.