|This article is about a/an episode in Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters.|
|Mission 15: The Gold Warrior and the Silver Buddy|
|Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters, Episode 15|
|Air date June 3, 2012|
|Written by Yasuko Kobayashi|
|Directed by Osamu Kaneda|
Mission 14: Ça va? Rescue Operation
Mission 16: The Man from Hyper Space
The Gold Warrior and the Silver Buddy (金の戦士と銀のバディ Kin no Senshi to Gin no Badi?) is the fifteenth episode of Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters. It marks the official debut of two new Go-Busters, Beet Buster and his partner Stag Buster, who appeared in the last few moments of the previous episode.
Finding Gorisaki with his memento collection, with the others looking at them, Ryuji reveals to Hiromu and Yoko that he was in a robotic contest judged by Masato Jin, a researcher at the Transport Center who disappeared into hyperspace long ago. At that time, after learning of an abnormality from Messiah's engineers over the Enetron he supplied, Enter enters the Hibiki district and creates Soujikiloid to gather Enetron.
Alerted to a Vaglass Megazord arrival within 21 and a half minutes, the Go-Busters arrive at the Hibiki district to find Soujikiloid politely sucking up Enetron from cars and Buglers gathering the energy canisters into a truck. As the Buglers hold off the Go-Busters, Beet Buster and his Buddyloid Beet J. Stag arrive to fight Soujikiloid before he falls back. Soon after, as Hiromu accuses them of letting the Metaloid escape, Ryuji admits that he has heard the new Go-Buster's voice somewhere before.
Congratulating Ryuji for his deduction, Beet Buster reveals himself to be Masato Jin before he and Jay take their leave. As the Go-Busters learn from Kuroki that he met Masato during the events of the Tubaloid incident, Ryuji thinks that they should not believe him to be the real Masato, despite his behavior, as he has seemingly not aged in 13 years. Once alerted to Soujikiloid's actions along the road of Ride district, the Go-Busters intercept him just as the Metaloid goes berserk and he attempts to kill them.
As the Buster Machines are prepared, Masato and Jay arrive to hold Soujikiloid at bay as they respectively transform into Beet Buster and Stag Buster to save the Go-Busters. Seeing that he is truly Masato, Ryuji tells the others to trust him and Stag Buster with the fight as they form Go-Buster Oh to destroy the SoujikiZord after the GT-02 disable the Vaglass Megazord's vacuum attachment. Taking out the Buglers, Beet Buster and Stag Buster use their Morphin Blasters to finish Soujikiloid off.
Though Ryuji and Yoko believe that they can trust them, they and Hiromu find Masato and Jay stealing the Enetron truck, much to their shock.
- Hiromu Sakurada (桜田 ヒロム Sakurada Hiromu?): Katsuhiro Suzuki (鈴木 勝大 Suzuki Katsuhiro?)
- Ryuji Iwasaki (岩崎 リュウジ Iwasaki Ryūji?): Ryoma Baba (馬場 良馬 Baba Ryōma?)
- Yoko Usami (宇佐見 ヨーコ Usami Yōko?): Arisa Komiya (小宮 有紗 Komiya Arisa?)
- Masato Jin (陣 マサト Jin Masato?): Hiroya Matsumoto (松本 寛也 Matsumoto Hiroya?)
- Cheeda Nick (チダ・ニック Chida Nikku?): Keiji Fujiwara (藤原 啓治 Fujiwara Keiji?)
- Gorisaki Banana (ゴリサキ・バナナ Banana Gorisaki?): Tesshō Genda (玄田 哲章 Genda Tesshō?)
- Usada Lettuce (ウサダ・レタス Usada Retasu?): Tatsuhisa Suzuki (鈴木 達央 Suzuki Tatsuhisa?)
- Beet J. Stag (ビート・J・スタッグ Bīto Jei Sutaggu?): Yuuichi Nakamura (中村悠一 Nakamura Yūichi?)
- Takeshi Kuroki (黒木 タケシ Kuroki Takeshi?): Hideo Sakaki (榊 英雄 Sakaki Hideo?)
- Miho Nakamura (仲村 ミホ Nakamura Miho?): Fuuka Nishihira (西平 風香 Nishihira Fūka?)
- Tooru Morishita (森下 トオル Morishita Tōru?): Naoto Takahashi (高橋 直人 Takahashi Naoto?)
- Rika Sakurada (桜田 リカ Sakurada Rika?): Risa Yoshiki (吉木 りさ Yoshiki Risa?)
- Enter (エンター Entā?): Syo Jinnai (陳内 将 Jinnai Shō?)
- Messiah (メサイア Mesaia?, Voice): Seiji Sasaki (佐々木誠二 Sasaki Seiji?)
- SoujikiRoid (ソウジキロイド Sōjikiroido?, Voice): Hiroyuki Yoshino (吉野 裕行 Yoshino Hiroyuki?)
- As part of Super Hero Time, this episode aired alongside Kamen Rider Fourze episode 38, Winner Determination.
- First appearance of Stag Buster, as well as Masato's first out of suit appearance.
- After the credits, an advertisement for the Buster Gear Series as well as the DX Go-BusterOh is shown.
- A catch-up talk of the first twenty episodes of Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters was aired as part of the Super Hero Max 2012 special event on TV Asahi.