|This article is about a/an set of rangers in Mighty Morphin Power Rangers: The Movie, existing in a different continuity than the TV series.|
|Mighty Morphin Power Rangers (movie team)|
|Mighty Morphin Power Rangers:The Movie|
|Led by:||Tommy Oliver|
- For the original TV version of this team, see Mighty Morphin Power Rangers (team).
The Power Rangers are armored heroes who access the power of ancient dinosaurs to battle evil. When they lost this power, they fought to gain new powers, the power of Ninjetti and new Ninja Zords to continue to battle evil.
|White Ranger||Tommy Oliver|
|Red Ranger||Rocky DeSantos|
|Black Ranger||Adam Park|
|Blue Ranger||Billy Cranston|
|Yellow Ranger||Aisha Campbell|
|Pink Ranger||Kimberly Hart|
The Power Rangers were heroes that constantly tangled with Lord Zedd and Rita Repulsa. When the villains release Ivan Ooze from his thousand-year imprisonment, the Rangers battle him and his minions. He slips out of the battle and destroys the Command Center, leaving Zordon at the brink of death. Thus the Rangers decide to brave the wilderness of Phaedos for the Great Power. With the help of Dulcea, they access the ancient power of Ninjetti and find the great Monolith, reaccessing their armored forms and gaining all new zords!
In the Movie, after the Rangers earn Dulcea's trust, she takes them to the Ninjetti Temple where they are given the power of the Ninjetti- the spirit of the animal all humans have within them. Though the Rangers receive new suits, they don't display any new powers or abilities.
- See also: Arsenal (MMPR Movie)
- Power Coins (movie version)
- Power Morphers (movie version)
- Power Blasters (movie version)
- Legend:◆ piloted zord, ➲ aux zord
- Ninja FalconMegazord ◆◆◆◆◆◆
- Ninja Megazord ◆◆◆◆◆
- Ninja CraneZord ◆
- Ninja BearZord ◆
- Ninja WolfZord ◆
- Ninja FrogZord ◆
- Ninja ApeZord ◆
- Ninja FalconZord ◆
Behind the Scenes
- The suit designs are inspired by Kyoryu Sentai Zyuranger (Red, Black, Blue, Yellow and Pink Rangers) and Gosei Sentai Dairanger (White Ranger). However, the suits are armored versions. PLEX has stated that their suits are the inspiration for the Power Rangers Samurai Mega Modes.