|This article is about a/an comic book in Mighty Morphin Power Rangers.|
This article is a stub, meaning it needs more info. You can improve this RangerWiki article by expanding it.
|Mighty Morphin Power Rangers: Ninja Rangers Issue 3|
|Editor||Carl Potts and Mariano Nicieza|
|Writer:||Frank Strom and Frank Lovece|
|Inker:||Jim Amash, Ken Branch and Loretta Krol|
|Colorist:||Mike Rockwitz and Jo Caponsacco|
|Letterer:||Micheal Higgins and Janice Chiang|
|Adapted from:||Mighty Morphin Power Rangers|
|Release date:||December 21st, 1995|
Mighty Morphin Power Rangers: Ninja Rangers Issue 2
Mighty Morphin Power Rangers: Ninja Rangers Issue 4
description to be added. include all DEBUTS or FINAL APPEARANCES
Lord Zedd makes a new set of Dark Rangers and uses magic to rebuild the old Thunder Zords for them to form the Thunder Megazord to challenge and destroy the Ninja Rangers.
to be added
- The Dark Rangers form Mega Tigerzord by merging White Tigerzord and Thunder Megazord. This is incorrect, as Mega Tigerzord is an alternate combination merging White Tigerzord with Thunder Megazord minus Red Dragon Thunderzord.
- Cover features 6 Dark Rangers fighting 6 Ninja Rangers. Actually the story features no White Dark Ranger.
- This issue of Ninja Rangers was published as a flipbook with VR Troopers (Marvel) Issue 3.
- Although this issue featured the Dark Rangers, they were not the Dark Rangers featured in Green No More. Instead they were Osamu Tezuka (from Japan), Stanford Winner (from the United States), Farai Jukwa (from Zimbabwe), Nelida Valensis (from Columbia), and Marie Claire le Monde (from France).
- In this comic series, Power Rangers only used ninja form, not Ranger form. In TV series Rangers had to use Ranger form to summon the Zords, while ninja form was used only when facing Tenga Warriors.