|This article is about a/an power-up in Mighty Morphin Power Rangers.|
The Metallic Armor is a glittery coat that covers the rangers costumes. When Master Vile came Alpha 5 and Zordon created it to help the rangers in battle against his enhanced Tengas. To power up the Metallic Armor the rangers say "Metallic Armor, Power Up!". It only appeared in five episodes. It gave the rangers enhanced attack power, and a reflective blast.
- Enhanced speed
- Enhanced strength
- Resistance to injury and magical spells
- Suit gains a coat of glitter and becomes shinier.
- Activation: "Metallic Armor, Power Up!"
- The Metallic Armor is special armor created for battling the new-and-improved Tenga Warriors. The power comes directly from the Morphing Grid and the armor cannot be used outside the Earth's atmosphere. It enhances the Rangers' speed, strength & resistance to injury or magic spells. It was given to the Rangers by Zordon after Master Vile had powered up the Tengas.
- The Metallic Armor may have been a nod to, or inspired by, the ranger suits used in Mighty Morphin Power Rangers: The Movie, which were constructed of a PVC and metal plating.
- Basically the metallic armor is the ranger costumes sewn with glittery metallic fabric. The helmets match accordingly.