|This article is about a/an monster in Power Rangers Zeo, the second installment in the Zordon Era.|
Mechaterpillar is a robotic caterpillar-like monster and the primary antagonist of the episode "Another Song and Dance".
Mechaterpiller was created by Prince Gasket by using Jerome Stone's Mechaterpillar 3000, a fishing tool, it was later summon by Prince Gasket and did battle against the Super Zeo Megazord, the monster was winning until the Red Battlezord came to the rescue, the monster separated segments of itself and each have their own method of attack on the Rangers, it then used the Dance Breath on both the Red Battlezord and the Super Zeo Megazord, causing both zords to dance uncontrollable and fal down. The Mechaterpillar caused mass havoc, attacking from all sides and devastating the zord. After the monster reassembled himself, he attacked the Rangers with his Forehead Laser and Dance Breath, Jason comes to aid the Ranger's in the nick of time and destroys the monster with Pyramidas.
Mechaterpillar is a violent monster that will attack anyone in his path.
Powers and Ability's
- Armor: Mechaterpilar can take multiple punches from the Super Zeo Megazord and the Red Battlezord and not even get a scratch.
- Teleportation: Mechaterpillar can teleport to any location at will.
- Wrap: With his long segment-like body, Mechaterpillar can wrap around and tie his enemys.
- Forehead Laser: Mechaterpillar can fire a red colored energy laser from his forehead.
- Dance Breath: Mechaterpillar can breath out a green energy wave from his mouth that can cause Zords and/or Rangers to dance.
- Segment Split: Mechaterpillar can split into five segments that can each attack the target on its own.
- Reform Segment: The Mechaterpillar can reform at will.
- Mechaterpillar is one of the very few monster that came in close into defeating the Zeo Rangers.
- Machaterpillar is the second and final monster to be based on an insect, the first monster being Tarantabot.