|This article is about a/an episode in Mighty Morphin Power Rangers.|
|Master Vile and the Metallic Armor|
|Mighty Morphin Power Rangers (Season 3), Episode 3x28, 3x29, 3x30|
|Air date November 20-22, 1995|
|Written by Mark Litton|
|Directed by Rob Radler|
A Chimp in Charge
I'm Dreaming of a White Ranger
to be added
- Jason David Frank as Tommy Oliver (Mighty Morphin White Ranger)
- Steve Cardenas as Rocky DeSantos (Mighty Morphin Red Ranger)
- Johnny Yong Bosch as Adam Park (Mighty Morphin Black Ranger II)
- David Yost as Billy Cranston (Mighty Morphin Blue Ranger)
- Karan Ashley as Aisha Campbell (Mighty Morphin Yellow Ranger)
- Catherine Sutherland as Kat Hillard (Mighty Morphin Pink Ranger II)
- Paul Schrier as Bulk
- Jason Narvy as Skull
- Robert L. Manahan as Zordon (voice)
- Donene Kistler as Alpha 5
- Richard Steven Horwitz as Alpha 5 (voice)
- Richard Genelle as Ernie
- Gregg Bullock as Lt. Jerome Stone
- Walter Jones as Zack Taylor (Mighty Morphin Black Ranger) (morphed only)(archive footage)
- Amy Jo Johnson as Kimberly Ann Hart (Mighty Morphin Pink Ranger) (morphed only) (archive Footage)
- Ed Neil as Lord Zedd
- Robert Axelrod as Lord Zedd (voice)
- Carla Perez as Rita Repulsa
- Barbara Goodson as Rita Repulsa (voice)
- Danny Wayne Stallcup as Goldar
- Kerrigan Mahan as Goldar (voice)
- Michael J. Sorich as Squatt (voice)
- Dave Mallow as Baboo (voice)
- Bob Papenbook as Rito Revolto (voice)
- Tom Wyner as Master Vile (voice)
- Angel Grove Park
- Moon Palace
- Caves of Deception
- Command Center
- Space Skull
- Angel Grove City
- Unnamed M-51 planet
- Shogun Megazord's engine room
- Youth Center
- First appearance of Master Vile, Rita and Rito's father, who would remain on the show until "Alien Rangers of Aquitar, Part 2"
- First time two Megazords are featured.
- Debut of the Metallic Armor (which is only used in this three parter and the next two episodes) which serves as a replacement for the Ninja outfit powers to combat Rita and Zedd's super strong Tengas.
- Debut of the Shogun Megafalconzord configuration.
- First appearance of Billy's Falconzord remote which enables the Rangers to control both the Ninja and Shogun Megazords simultaneously.
- In the Ninja Sentai Kakuranger footage that serves as the basis for season 3, the Globber monster gained its final form when it absorbed the powers of 4 of the Kakurangers, which is why its final form has the 4 Aquitian Ranger helmets. The weapon it gains is Ninja Black's crossbow. No mention is ever made in show about the resemblence. Cut from the Sentai footage is Ninja Red (the only remaining Ninja Ranger not to be absorbed) attacking Master Vile's Sentai counterpart to damage the monster and provoking him to grow.
- Second time a Ranger is seen in Rita and Zedd's palace, the first being Green With Evil.
- Rita jokes the forcefield protecting the Zeo Crystal scarred Lord Zedd's face.
- Tommy: Hey guys, what are you doing here?
- Adam: Tommy, the battle's over. We lost.
- Aisha: It's awful! Katherine's totally evil now!
- Billy: Vile has agreed to spare us and our familes, if we give him the Zeo Crystal.
- Rocky: Tommy, you've got to join us. Surrender now!
- (Tommy adopts a fighting stance as the Green Ranger appears behind the four Rangers)
- Tommy: My friends would never surrender to Master Vile!
- Green Ranger: You're right Tommy, they'd join with him!
- Tommy: Never!
- Master Vile: So, I failed once. Big deal. Rita and Zedd have tried to conquer the Earth over a hundred times, and they've never come close. The Rangers think they've won, but they haven't! That was just a small taste of what I have in store for those horrible teenagers. Master Vile is here to stay! (laughs)