|This article is about a/an ally in Juken Sentai Gekiranger.|
Gorrie Yen (ゴリー・イェン Gorī Yen, 19-49) represents the Raging Heart (レイジング・ハート Reijingu Hāto) of the Master Triangle, as well as being a grand master of the Fierce Beast Gorilla-Fist (激獣ゴリラ拳 Gekijū Goriraken) style. As such, he is an anthropomorphic gorilla with a taciturn/collected personality and love for bananas who was originally writing a novel called "The Raging Heart" in New York until he was summoned to train the Gekirangers so they can save Sha-Fu from Rio. Gorrie is nicknamed the Wild Wiseman (荒ぶる賢人 Araburu Kenjin), due to his knowledge of the Dark Forest Path and running the Beast-Fist Consultation Office deep within the woods. He is also referred by Jan as "Gorilla" (ゴリラ Gorira), whom Gorrie taught the meaning behind "Heart" in a coin-stacking match, only to win when he questions Jan's reasons to get stronger, scolding him for his incorrect answer. He later was brutally attacked by Rio and forced to reveal the existence of the Beast Origin Village. By the time his book gets published, Gorrie plays a part in unlocking Jan's lost memories.
Gorilla-Fist Gekiwaza These Gekiwaza focus on the "Heart" of the user.
- Sleep-Sleep Fist (眠眠拳 Min Min Ken): Gorrie's Gekiwaza that allows him to put people to sleep with a finger-poke to the forehead, leaving the target in a hypnotic trance.
Behind the scenes
Master Gorrie Yen is voiced by Ryūzaburō Ōtomo (大友 龍三郎 Otomo Ryuzaburo), who previously voiced Don Dolnero in Mirai Sentai Timeranger, and portrayed by suit actor Hideaki Kusaka (日下 秀昭 Kusaka Hideaki).
- Gorrie's name is based on Donnie Yen (ドニー・イェン Donī Yen).
- Juken Sentai Gekiranger
- Lesson 19: Gokin-Gokin! Showdown with Rio
- Lesson 20: Gicho-Gicho! Triangle Opposing Fight
- Lesson 21: Biki-Biki-Biki-Biki! Kageki in Extreme Ki
- Lesson 22: Kyui-Kyui! Date with a Celebrity
- Lesson 26: Mohe-Mohe! Consult Your Worries
- Lesson 32: Zowangi-Zowango! The Gathering, Beast Origin Village
- Lesson 46: Gyawa-Gyawa Memories
- Lesson 49: Zun-Zun! The Beast-Fist, for All Time...