|This article is about a/an movie-exclusive ranger in Tokusou Sentai Dekaranger.|
|Sentai Show:||Tokusou Sentai Dekaranger|
|First Appearance:||Tokusou Sentai Dekaranger the Movie: Full Blast Action|
|Last Full Appearance:||Tokusou Sentai Dekaranger the Movie: Full Blast Action|
|Number of Episode Appearances:||1 Movie|
Full list of appearances
She arrived from Planet Leslie and had entered an alien's bar. She has the power to stop time for a short while. She had feelings for Ban. Her time transformed was very brief, as she was shot repeatedly after transforming, forcing her to power down. Her name is a play on marigold. Magiranger vs. Dekaranger indicates that she and Ban are now in a relationship. Her number is 10, written as the Roman numeral X.
Marigold was absent in the Great Legend War, in which all 34 Super Sentai teams fought Zangyack and sacrificed their powers. Behind the scenes, she was likely not included due to her obscure status (having only appeared in a movie and transformed for only a few seconds). But in-universe, she had no stake in the Legend War with only one mission on Earth and being connected with a massive intergalactic organization such as the SPD.
- MariGold License
- D-Smasher 01
- D-Smasher 02: DekaGold's personal sidearms. It is not clear if the weapons can combine, but the weapons themselves are similar to Ban's D-Magnums.
Behind the scenes
- Mari Gold could well be the shortest lasting Sentai Ranger in Ranger form.
- Despite the previous milestone, she is the first Sentai Ranger who is exclusive to her series' summer movie. This would prove to be a rare occurance, as the second such ranger would not appear for another nine years.
- DekaGold is the only Dekaranger to not have a Power Rangers counterpart in Power Rangers: SPD. Even DekaBright appeared for a cameo in Endings.
- She is the very first Gold-based hero even though only in a movie; a regular Gold would begin to appear next season.
- Likewise, she is the only Gold-based hero who is female.
- Her name is a pun on the equally golden flower, "marigold".