|This article is about a/an monster in Doubutsu Sentai Zyuohger.|
Mantle is a player from an unknown team who was seen aiding Naria.
to be added
to be added
- Medal Slot Location: Belt Buckle
- Blood Game: None
- Genre: Off-Product Game
- Freighter Mantle (フレータマント Fureta Mantoru)
- A red mantle located on Mantle's right arm that can be used to transport targets someplace else.
- Desparda (デスパーダ Desupada)
- A rapier that Mantle uses for offense. His main attack with it involves thrusting it multiple times at high speeds at his target.
Powers and Abilities
- Bull Charge
- An Attack that Mantle uses to charge into his foes like a bull.
- Combo: Olé! (オーレッ！ Ole)
- A combo move which allows Mantle to use his mantle to transport a target somewhere else.
Behind the Scenes
- Mantle's suit actor is Hiroyuki Muraoka.
- Mantle is voiced by Satoshi Hino (日野 聡 Hino Satoshi), who previously voiced as Shut in Go! Princess Pretty Cure.
- His motifs are the ones of a bull and of a Matador.
- He resembles Buffalo Nezire from Megaranger, Corrupted Financier Dogoal from Timeranger, Juuzaiann Braidy from Dekaranger, and Elmgaim of the Baku from Goseiger, with hints of Gyuuya from Gekiranger.
- His name comes from the word "mantle".
- As his motif is that of a Matador, unlike other Players and similar to Hunterji and Sumotron, he responds to Naria's Continue by saying "Gracias, Naria" as Gracias means Thank You in Spanish and Matadors are of Spanish origin.
- He is the only Player not to have a Blood Game.