|This article is about a/an monster in Power Rangers Lightspeed Rescue.|
- "Now's your chance, let'em have it boss."
- ―Mantevel to Olympius when he steals the Rescue Bird[src]
Mantevel is a powerful praying mantis demon and the primary antagonist of the episode "Yesterday Again".
The first battle with Mantevel in Carters vision.
Mantevel accompanied Olympius in an attack upon downtown Mariner Bay, when the Lightspeed Rangers came (with the Red Ranger being absent testing out the Mobile Armored Vehicle) Olympius summons an army of Batlings to battle the Rangers, the Rangers were quickly out match, they tryed to use the Rescue Bird, but Olympius caught it, Mantevel then blasted the Rangers and Olympius blasted the Rangers with there own Rescue Bird, wounding them completely and about to make the final strike.
The second and real battle with Mantevel.
The Rangers (With the exception of the Red Ranger as he is testing the new Mobile Armored Vehicle) did battle with both Olympius and Mantevel, but they were quickly out match, they summon the Rescue Bird but Olympius caught it, right before he was about to fire, the Red Ranger came to the rescue in the Mobile Armored Vehicle, Mantevel tryed to run away but he is destroyed by a blast from the Red Ranger's Mobile Armor, Jinxer made Mantevel grow, the Rangers summon the Omega Megazord to battle Mantevel, but it was quickly out match, they then summon the Lightspeed Solarzord and the Supertrain Megazord to aid the Omega Megazord in battle, with the combine powers of the three Megazords, the Rangers were finally able to destroy Mantevel.
Mantevel was a cocky monster that loves to toy around with his enemy's, he is also a cowered, as he tryed to run away when the Red Ranger showed up.
Powers and Ability's
- Strength: Mantevel is one of the stronger monsters, powerful enough to best four Rescue Rangers in battle, and when he grows giant, it took the power of three Megazords to bring Mantevel down for good.
- Durability: Mantevel is unaffected by the Omega Megazords staff.
- Energy Lasers: Mantevel can fire yellow energy lasers from his hands.
- Claws: Mantevel has clawed hands for close melee combat.
- Mantis Scythe: When he gets enlarge by Jinxer, he gets a large Scythe for close melee combat.
- Energy Blast: From his scythe he can fire a light orange colored energy blast at the enemy.
- Mantevel is the first and only monster to be faced by three Megazords.
- Mantevel is the second monster to get fought a total of three times, the first being Trifire.
- Mantevel is the second monster to be based on an insect, the first being Thunderclaw.