|This article is about a/an episode in Power Rangers Operation Overdrive.|
Man of Mercury are the thirteenth and fourteenth episodes of Power Rangers Operation Overdrive. These episodes introduce the Fearcats as well as Tyzonn's initiation into the team as the Mercury Ranger.
Flurious tests his gyros on the Fearcats, Mig and Benglo, turning them into powerful cyborgs. It is a race against time for the Rangers to save Tyzonn and stop the Fearcats from destroying San Angeles.
To be added
To be added
- James MacLurcan as Mack Hartford (Red Overdrive Ranger)
- Samuell Benta as Will Aston (Black Overdrive Ranger)
- Gareth Yuen as Dax Lo (Blue Overdrive Ranger)
- Caitlin Murphy as Ronny Robinson (Yellow Overdrive Ranger)
- Rhoda Montemayor as Rose Ortiz (Pink Overdrive Ranger)
- Dwayne Cameron as Tyzonn (Mercury Overdrive Ranger)
- Rod Lousich as Andrew Hartford
- David Weatherley as Spencer
- Adam Gardiner as Kamdor (voice)
- Ria Vandervis as Miratrix
- Kelson Henderson as Mig (voice)
- David Weatherley as Benglo (voice)
- Miratrix debuts a new hairdue in part one.
- Ronny is shown to have medical skills judging by her handling of the injured people at the camp in Brazil.
- Ronny begins to have romantic feelings for Tyzonn in Part 2.
- Task 4: The Lost Vehicles - Super Sentai counterpart in Boukenger. See comparison page. (story elements)
- Task 17: The Ashu Mirror - Super Sentai counterpart in Boukenger. See comparison page. (fight footage & story)
- Task 18: The Man that Lived - Super Sentai counterpart in Boukenger. See comparison page. (fight footage & story)
- Task 19: The Dazzling Adventurer - Super Sentai counterpart in Boukenger. See comparison page. (fight footage & story)