|This article is about a/an monster in Power Rangers Zeo, the second installment in the Zordon Era.|
Main Drain was an energy draining robot monster used by the Machine Empire. In battle, he shot his drain tubes underground and attached them to the Zeo Megazord. He was the first monster to ever break a Megazord saber, which broke in two after Main Drain electrocuted the Zeo Megazord. He was destroyed by the Red Battlezord.
Power And Abilities
- Strength: Main Drain was a powerful monster capable of going toe to toe with the Zeo Megazord. Though initially slightly overpowered by the megazord, he was able absorb energy from it and grow stronger as the fight progressed. Eventually putting the Zeo Megazord out of commission, after draining it of all of its power.
- Energy Siphon: Main Drain's main method of attack, in which he could attach tubes to enemies or surrounding areas to siphon energy and increase his strength.
- Body Modification: The more energy Main Drain siphoned, the more armor he could add to his body, making him stronger.
- Energy orbs: Main Drain could fire red orbs from his mouth.
- Energy bolts: Main Drain could fire powerful energy bolts from the spikes around his body, which were strong enough to put a weakened Zeo out of commission and break its saber.
- In "Fire in Your Tank," Main Drain's head was modified with horns and combined with the orange and blue-repainted body of Cruel Chrome.