|This article is about a/an monster in Power Rangers Lightspeed Rescue.|
Jinxer summoned a meteor to crash on Mariner Bay and Magmavore attacked the city with his fireballs. he cause a large tower full of people to be on fire, after the Lightspeed Rangers saved the people from the tower, they formed the Lightspeed Megazord to take on this monster, Magmavore was no match for it and the Megazord hurled him into the lava and it exploded.
Later, Queen Bansheera resurrected Magmavore in to his advanced form and he rose from a volcano which caused the caves Ms. Fairweather and her crew were in begin to collapse. The Lightspeed Megazord try to battle it but it was no match, it then resurrected Trifire and the two behemoths took down the Lightspeed Megazord and send it into the pit, after the Rangers rescue Ms. Fairweather and her crew, they went back to the Megazord and try to battle the monsters again but to no availed, the Rangers took the Lightspeed megazord back to the Rail Rescues to form the new Supertrain Megazord, the Megazord finishes off Trifire and finally Magmavore, but his destruction sends fireballs flying towards the volcano setting it off. The Supertrain Megazord puts the volcano on ice with a couple of freeze blasts.
Magmavore did not have much in a way of personality, he is showen only being able to speak in rowers.
Powers and Abilities
- Strength: Magmavore had a great deal of strength due to his massive size.
- Fireballs: Magmavore can launch a barrage of fireballs from his chest, they can cause large explosions on impacted.
- Magma-implosion: While underground, Magmavore can make fire pillars and cause magma to travel on the ground.
- Fist: While lacking a weapon, Magmavore can fight with just his bear fists.
- Super Strength: Magmavore is ten times stronger thanks to Queen Bansheera resurrecting him.
- Resurrect Vision: Magmavore can fire red energy lasers from his eyes that can bring anyone back to life as well as power them up into their advanced forms.
- Fireballs: Magmavore retains his ability to launch a barrage of fireballs from his chest like before, but they are more powerful then the original's.
- Fireball Assault: If Magmavore is destroyed by his enemys, he will launch fireballs at a mountain as a final attempt to burn down Mariner Bay.
- Magma Club: Unlike his original form, Magmavore is armed with a huge club for combat, it is strong enough to break the Lightspeed Rescue Megazord's Saber.
Behind the Scenes
- Magmavore is a very special monster for Power Rangers Lightspeed Rescue, as it is the first monster to:
- Be large.
- Be fought by the Lightspeed Rescue Megazord.
- Be resurrected into his advanced form.
- Appear in more then just one episode.
- Magmavore is the only monster in Lightspeed Rescue that never fights the Rangers in human size, suggestion a hint that Magmavore has always been large (Quakemon doesn't count as he was enlarge by Jinxer before he got to fight the Lightspeed Rangers for the first time).