|This article is about a/an monster in Power Rangers Operation Overdrive.|
Magmador is a fire-breathing dragon-like monster covered with golden spikes, multiple tails and had tentacles on his right hand that is summon by Moltor and is the secondary antagonist of the penultimate episode of Power Rangers Operation Overdrive "Nothing to Lose", he is the final monster the Rangers faced.
Magmador had an over confident personality of being the best at everything.
Powers and Abilities
- Strength: Magmador is one of Moltor's strongest monsters, and as well as one of the strongest monsters in Operation Overdrive, being able to best all 6 Rangers in battle.
- Durability: Magmador can take many hits from the Rangers and still had enough strength to fight.
- Lighting Beams: From his left hand he can fire powerful black-es green, red lighting beams at his enemys.
- Mouth Fireballs: Being a dragon-type monster, Magmador can breath out super strong fireballs from his mouth, they can cause large explosions.
- Claws: Magmador displays clawed hands for combat.
- Tentacle Right Arm: Magmador's right arm has many tentacles that displays two ability's:
- Weapon Shift: He can turn his tentacles into replicates of the Rangers' weapons, although he at first had trouble duplicating the Black Ranger's Drive Slammer.
- Key Tracker: He could also use his tentacles to track down the Tri-Dragon Key.
Behind the Scenes
- Magmador is voiced by Mark Wright.
- Magmador is based on the Mezodon Megazord from Power Rangers Dino Thunder, the reason for this is because Magmador's Boukenger counterpart, Tagargin, as with each primary antagonist and each individual monster of the week was visually designed as an homage to the various robots and other mecha piloted by the protagonists of the 29 previous Super Sentai Series (except for J.A.K.Q. Dengekitai), as Boukenger was the 30th anniversary series. Tagargin's look was based on the Mezdon Megazord's counterpart, the Burstosaur Fusion MaxOhJa of Bakuryuu Sentai Abaranger.