|This article is about a/an mecha/robo in Mahou Sentai Magiranger.|
|Sentai Show:||Mahou Sentai Magiranger|
|First Appearance:||Stage 21: Let's Go on the Magic Express|
|Last Appearance:||Stage 48: Decisive Battle|
|Number of Episode|
Full list of appearances
|Magical Train Travelion Express|
"Magical Transformation! Goo Goo Goludiiro! Connection complete! Magical Iron God Travelion!"
Magical Train Travelion Express can transform into Magical Iron God Travelion (魔法鉄神トラベリオン, Mahō Tetsujin Toraberion) when MagiShine uses the Joint MagiTicket for the spell "Goo Goo Goludiiro", this is the Mahou Transformation (魔法変形, Mahō Henkei).
In battle mode, Travelion can fire the cannon barrel in its chest for its Destruction Fire and Destruction Fire Reverse Spray attacks and from the funnel on top of its head Steam Bazooka. Travelion has two miniature trains stored in its legs, the Remote Liners, that can be used to bind an enemy. Travelion has also performed rapid-fire punches Piston Punch, and kicks in battle.
The Head Train becomes the chest, the Rear Train becomes the head and body, Cargo Trains 1 and 3 become the arms (right and left respectively), and Cargo Trains 2 and 4 make the legs (right and left respectively).
- Travelion: to be added
- Travelion is the second train-themed mecha but has several differences from various other mecha:
- It is the first train mecha controlled by a Sixth Ranger, without any color/ranger designations to break up the train components.
- It is the first mecha fundamentally based on a steam-train, compared to the more modern Grand Liner despite the fact GoLiner 1 physically resembled a steam locomotive.
- It is the only existing train-themed mecha to not combine in any way with other mecha from the same series.
- The concept of multiple train cars transforming into a giant robo is later used in Ressha Sentai ToQger, where ToQ 6gou combines the two cars of his Build Ressha to form Build Dai-Oh.
- Despite this, Travelion's formation call is "henkei" while Build Dai-Oh formation call is "gattai".