|This article is about a/an Nighlok Monster in Power Rangers Samurai.|
- "That’s not fair! You teamed up on me!"
- ―Madimot’s last words before his first death.[src]
- "Now you’ve got a BIG problem!"
- ―Madimot when turning into a Mega-Monster.[src]
- "Ouch! AHH! I can’t be beat! I’m the baddest of the baaaaaaad!"
- ―Madimot’s last words before his death.[src]
Madimot is a mind control-themed Nighlok who states that he is the "baddest of the bad" and is armed with a shield and a whip. He has the ability to shoot energy blasts that put people under mind control to make them do their bidding.
In the episode "I've Got a Spell on Blue", he is already in control of the Tiger Zord, which was kept inside the Sanzu River, calling it Tiggy. He shot a blast from his face at Mike, but Kevin jumped in the way and took the blast. Now under mind control, Kevin is ordered by Madimot to attack the Samurai Rangers. When Kevin comes at Jayden, the team is forced to retreat. When Madimot and Kevin resume their attack at a construction site, Jayden challenges Kevin to a one-on-one duel. When the rest of the team watches, Deker goes and watches the fight, too. With Kevin freed, the team attacks Madimot. Coming back enlarged, Jayden frees the Tiger Zord and creates the Tiger Drill Megazord to destroy Madimot.
Madimont later attended a Halloween party at the Nighlok Heaven where he recount season his battles with the Samurai Rangers.
Powers and Abilities
- Mind Control: Madimot is able to fire a blue spell at someone to cause them to fall under his mind controlling spell. He can’t now make the victim do whatever he tells them to.
- Shield: Madimot is armed with a shield in battle, which he can use to block attacks or to attack.
- Whip: He is armed with a whip in battle.
Behind the Scenes
- Madimot is voiced by Robert Mignault.
- Madimot is most likely boasting about being the baddest of the bad. First, if that were to be true, that would mean he would be much more powerful then expected, as Arachnitor in his mutated form was similar to being the baddest of the bad.
- Unlike the other Nighloks, he seems to call everything up with a name that doesn't sound offensive. He calls the Tiger Zord Tiggy, Kevin as Blue, and Jayden as Red. This is quite odd for his boast, as Rofer calls Mike a "broccoli colored bum".