|This article is about a/an Nighlok Monster in Power Rangers Samurai.|
Madimot is a Nighlok who says he is the "baddest of the bad" and is armed with a shield and a whip. He has the ability to shoot energy blasts that put people under mind control to make them do their bidding.
In the episode "I've Got a Spell on Blue", he is already in control of the Tiger Zord, which was kept inside the Sanzu River, calling it Tiggy. He shot a blast from his face at Mike, but Kevin jumped in the way and took the blast. Now under mind control, Kevin is ordered by Madimot to attack the Samurai Rangers. When Kevin comes at Jayden, the team is forced to retreat. When Madimot and Kevin resume their attack at a construction site, Jayden challenges Kevin to a one-on-one duel. When the rest of the team watches, Deker goes and watches the fight, too. With Kevin freed, the team attacks Madimot. Coming back enlarged, Jayden frees the Tiger Zord and creates the Tiger Drill Megazord to destroy Madimot.
Madimont later attended a Halloween party at the Nighlok Heaven.
- "That's not fair. You teamed up on me."
- ―After being defeated the first time.[src]
- "Now you got a big problem."
- ―Going into a Mega Monster.[src]
- "I can't be beat. I'm the baddest of the baaaaaad!"
- ―Final word before his death[src]
- Madimot is most likely boasting about being the baddest of the bad. First, if that were to be true, that would mean he would be much more powerful then expected, as Arachnitor in his mutated form was similar to being the baddest of the bad.
- Unlike the other Nighloks, he seems to call everything up with a name that doesn't sound offensive. He calls the Tiger Zord Tiggy, Kevin as Blue, and Jayden as Red. This is quite odd for his boast, as Rofer calls Mike a "broccoli colored bum".