|This article is about a/an monster in Power Rangers Ninja Storm.|
Mad Magnet was summon by Marah and Kapri, the two girls had a fight but were stopped by Lothor, as punisment he orders Mad Magnet to stick Marah and Kapri together, after he is sent to Earth, he terrorizes the citizens of Blue Bay Harbor - until Shane intervenes. He fights the monster, and is nearly defeated, until he realizes the importance of teamwork and is rescued by Tori and Dustin. The Wind Rangers defeat him with the Storm Striker's Lion Hammer attack, and he is enlarged with the Scroll of Empowerment. To fight him in his enlarged state, Cam introduces the rangers to their zords, which easily destroy the monster. However, Mad Magnet manages to piece himself back together, and the Wind Rangers had to join their zords to form the Storm MegaZord and use the Serpent Sword to destroy him.
Mad Magnet is among the monsters Lothor freed from the Abyss of Evil.
Mad Magnet specks in a robotic like voice, he is an argent monster that likes to mock his victims, tho he is shown to be quite loyaler to Lothor.
Powers and Abilities
- Durability: Mad Magnet is unaffected by the Ninja Swords.
- Magnet Force: He has the ability to fire green lighting from his hands or eyes that can create magnetic forces between people and stick them together, as shown when he stuck Kapri and Marah together.
- Opposites Attract Pyramid Formation: If he sticks enough people together to create a pyramid shape, he can fire a red energy laser from the sides of his head on the people and the people will all turn metallic, as shown when he used the tactic on the citizens of Blue Bay Harbor, the people will be turned back to normal if he is destroyed.
- Magnet Waves: Mad Magnet is also able to throw metal objects at his opponents through the use of magnetic waves, and can even stick metal objects to his opponent (or vice versa) as shown when he stuck Shane to a car.
- Magnet Elastic Arms: Mad Magnet can turn his hands into magnets and stretch them to incredible lengths, if the magnets are in contact with the enemy it will stick.
- Reformation: He can reformed himself if destroyed by a normal attack.
- Magnet Staff: Mad Magent is armed with a large double bladed staff for close melee combat.
- Energy Force: Also from his staff he fire an invisible force at his enemy's.
- "Bigger is better!"
- ―After being grown by The Scroll of Enpowerment.[src]
- "Three aganist one? That's not fair!"
- ―Final words before his death.[src]
Behind the Scenes
- Mad Magnet is voiced by Craig Parker.
- When ever he walks, a thunderers, booming sound can be herd.
- He is the first monster of the season to be turned giant.
- He is also first monster to be fought by both the Ninja Zords and the Ninja Megazord