|This article is about a/an episode in Power Rangers Time Force.|
Lovestruck Rangers is the twenty-second episode of Power Rangers Time Force.
Contemptra places the male Rangers under a love spell, making them fight over her human form, Angelique. With three Rangers distracted, Ransik attacks the city. The girls drive off Ransik and while the guys fight each other, face Contemptra herself. Katie and Jen are able to break Contemptra's hold over the guys and she grows to giant size. However, they are able to defeat the mutant with the Shadow Force Megazord and bring her in.
- Jason Faunt as Wesley Collins (Red Time Force Ranger 2)
- Erin Cahill as Jen Scotts (Pink Time Force Ranger)
- Kevin Kleinberg as Trip (Green Time Force Ranger)
- Michael Copon as Lucas Kendall (Blue Time Force Ranger)
- Deborah Estelle Phillips as Katie Walker (Yellow Time Force Ranger)
- Daniel Southworth as Eric Myers (Quantum ranger) (credit only)
- Brianne Sidall as Circuit (voice)
- Edward Albert as Mr. Collins (credit only)
- Vernon Wells as Ransik
- Kate Sheldon as Nadira
- Neil Kaplan as Gluto (voice)
- Eddie Frierson as Frax (voice)
- Rachelle Pettinato as Angelique
- Valerie Vernon as Contemptra (voice)
- When summoning the Shadow Force Megazord Mode Red, Wes calls on the Time Force Megazord Mode Red. He also calls the Shadow Force Megazord's attack Time Strike but that is the Time Force Megazord's attack while Shadow Force is Blizzard Slash.
- Daniel Southworth (Eric) does not appear in this episode.
- Wes was immune to Compentra's attempts to charm him, without her powers, as he likes Jen.
- The feeling is starting to be reciprocated as Jen appeared jealous when Wes teased her about liking Contemptra's human form.
- This marks the 400th Episode of the Power Rangers franchise.
- This is the first time Ransik and Nadira are seen attacking the city themselves since Force from the Future Part 2. However, they are forced to retreat when his bodily attacks kick in and Jen and Katie destroy his serum vile.
- This episode also marks the first time Jen and Wes' romance is heavily explored, so much that they almost end up sharing a kiss before being interrupted by the phone.