|This article is about a/an evil zord in Power Rangers Ninja Storm.|
The Lothorzord is a powerful Zord piloted by Lothor himself and is the final evil Zord to battle the Rangers, it was only use in the final part of the two-part series finale episode of Power Rangers Ninja Storm "Storm Before the Calm".
A Zord piloted by Lothor during the final battle. This powerful Zord was used to open the Abyss of Evil. It was confronted by the Storm Megazord, it managing to get the upper hand against it. Right before the Lothorzord was about to finish it off, Shane fired a Power Sphere at the evil Zord and manage to get a clean finishing direct hit on the Zord, right before it exploded, it took the Storm Megazord down with it, with the Ninja Rangers escaping.
Powers and Abilities
- Strength: The Lothorzord is one of the strongest evil Zords in Power Rangers Ninja Storm.
- Deformed Beam: The Lothorzord can fire a white energy beam from its right hand, used only to open the Abyss of Evil.
- Dark Lighting Ball: By clamping both of its hands together, it can fire off a large ball made of electricity, it is strong enough to knock down the Storm Megazord in one hit.
- Electrocution Touch: The Lothorzord can electrocute its enemies on contact.
- Spiked Knuckles: The Lothorzord is equipped with claws on the top of its knuckles for close melee combat.
Behind the Scenes
- to be added
- The Lothorzord is an instance of an element from Super Sentai being used differently in Power Rangers; the suit used for the Lothorzord in Ninja Storm previously served as the final form of a living villain from Hurricaneger.