|This article is about a/an monster in Power Rangers Wild Force.|
- "I'm Locomotive Org, and you're on the wrong side of the tracks, Rangers!"
- ―Locomotive Org's first lines when introducing himself to the Rangers.[src]
Locomotive Org is a train-theme Org and is the primary antagonist of the episode "Fishing for a Friend", he is the final monster to be fought by the Wild Force Rangers.
Locomotive Org was one of the ancient Orgs that worked with Master Org to try and take over the Earth 3,000 years ago, this Org was born in a train station and he tooked the form of a train, he conferds the Red, Yellow, Blue, Black, White and Wolf Wild Force Rangers in the train yard, the Rangers morphed and they took on the final Org (with Jindrax watching on and waiting for them to use the Jungle Blaster so he can use it to save Toxica), however, non of the Rangers weapons had any affect on him and Locomotive Org made a beat down on all six of the Rangers with his shear power, not even the Red Ranger's Falcon Summoner Archer Mode can defeat this Org, Locomotive Org was about to finish them off until Jindrax appears and (much to both the Org and Rangers confusion) attacks the Locomotive Org, he then holds Locomotive Org down and encourages the Rangers to destroy it with their Jungle Blaster so he could use the power to save Toxica. The Rangers defeats the Org with the Jungle Blaster, but Jindrax enlarge the monster with Toxica's staff and the Rangers summon the Wildzords to Form the Wild Force Megazord Sword and Shield Mode and the Wolf Ranger summon his Wildzords to form the Predazord, they took on the Org, unfortunately non of the Megazords weapons had any effect on him and the Locomotive Org was still too powerful, he took out the Wild Force Megazord with his Fire Breath, badly wounding the Red Lion, Yellow Eagle, Blue Shark and White Tiger Wildzords, the Rangers then summon the Gorilla, Black and Polar Bear, Armadillo and Rhino Wildzords to form the Kongazord Striker, while the Kongazord was evenly match, it's Final Strike had no effect on the Org, the Predazord's Gater Staff has no effect on the Org ether, and the Org took the Gater Staff and used it against the Zord. it got rescues by the Kongazord Striker Spear Mode, but the Org still made a beat down on both Zords and then took out both the Kongazord and the Predazord with his Fire Wave attack, with the Alligator, Rhino and Armadillo Wildzords badly injurer, the Rangers felt like their in big trouble, but luckily the Black Ranger said that the Black Bison Wildzord is feeling fine and that he wants to keep on fighting, with only one option left, the Rangers summon the Falcon Zord and combined both the Falcon, Hammer Head, Wolf and Bison Wildzords to formed a brand new Megazord combination, the Isis Megazord Predator Mode, as much as the he trys, Locomotive Org was no match and is destroyed once and for all by Isis Megazord Predator Mode's Wings of Animaria attack.
Personality wise, Locomotive Org acts much like a conductor, but he is ruthless, supremely aragent to believe that he is "indestructible" and will not stop at nothing to take out the Wild Force Power Rangers, but he (like some of the other Orgs from the show) is shown to be quite loyal to the Duke Orgs (mainly Jindrax, as Toxica was not here at that time).
Powers and Ability's
Being the final monster-type Org of Power Rangers Wild Force, Locomotive Org is one of the strongest and most powerful Orgs in the series (along with other Orgs such as Quadra Org and the Mut-Orgs), he posses far greater strength then any Orgs combine, he could be even more powerful then an Org General, as the Red Ranger's Falcon Summoner Archer Mode was the weapon that is powerful enough to take out the super powered Nazor in just one hit, but was useless agents Locomotive Org, even Merrick said that the wind told him that the Org is stronger then the past Orgs, it took the strongest of Megazord combinations to finale bring down Locomotive Org for good.
- Strength: Locomotive Org is a very strong Org, being able to overpower all six Rangers in battle, being able to push a car with little to no effort, and being able to take out both the Wild Force Megazords Sword and Shield Mode, the Predazord and the Kongazord with ease.
- Hand-To-Hand Combat: In addition to his super strength, Locomotive Org is also a skilled fighter, being able to take on all six Rangers with ease.
- Durability: Locomotive Org has very durable armor and can withstand many punishments with out getting a scratch, non of the Rangers weapons had any effect on him.
- Reflection: Locomotive Org can reflect an energy based attack back at the enemy with a swap of his hand.
- Fire Breath: Locomotive Org can spew out super strong flames from his furnace-like mouth, these flames are very powerful, able to bring down six Rangers in a row, it is also powerful enough to take out the Wild Force Megazord Sword and Shield Mode in one hit.
- Mouth Fire Bullets: Locomotive Org can also launch out a barrage of small put very powerful fireballs from his furnace-like mouth.
- Fire Wave Breath: Locomotive Org can also spew out a wave of fire from his furnace-like mouth as well, this attack covers a wide area and is powerful enough to take out both the Kongazord and Predazord in just one hit.
- Steam Blast: Locomotive Org can let out steam from the sides of his head.
- Train Empowerment: Locomotive Org can power himself up to increase his strength.
- Claws: Locomotive has clawed hands which he can use for combat.
- Lighting Empowerment: When he powers himself up, his claws gets powered up by red-es, Yellow-es, orange-es colored lighting.
- The Predazord's Gater Staff: When Enlarge, he has the ability to take the Gater Staff from the Predazord and used it against it.
Behind the Scenes
- Locomotive Org is voiced by Michael Sorich.
- Locomotive Org arms look like train coupling rods, and occasionally he will move his arms in a fashing similar to that of a train moving it's wheels, consider that he is based off of a train, it makes sense.
- Locomotive Org is the first and only Org to be fought by the Isis Megazord Predator Mode.