|This article is about a/an episode in Power Rangers Turbo, the third installment in the Zordon Era .|
Justin wants to try out for the Angel Grove High sports team, but is told by the coach that he is too small and young to compete. When an ant, mutated by Bulk & Skull's strange exterminator spray, bites him, Justin gains super-strength, making him a big hit in athletics. But, the only side-effect is that Justin is unable to morph, so he must make a choice between his Power Ranger duties or his popularity with the other athletes when Divatox attacks Earth in the first of her three Evil Zords, the Divazord.
to be added
- Selwyn Ward as T.J. Johnson (Red Turbo Ranger)
- Blake Foster as Justin Stewart (Blue Turbo Ranger)
- Roger Velasco as Carlos Vallerte (Green Turbo Ranger)
- Tracy Lynn Cruz as Ashley Hammond (Yellow Turbo Ranger)
- Patricia Ja Lee as Cassie Chan (Pink Turbo Ranger)
- Paul Schrier as Farkas "Bulk" Bulkmeier
- Jason Narvy as Eugene "Skull" Skullovitch
- Gregg Bullock as Jerome Stone
- Hilary Shepard Turner as Divatox
- Carol Hoyt as Dimitria
- Donene Kistler as Alpha 6
- Katerina Luciani as Alpha 6 (voice)
- Kenny Graceson as Elgar
- Derek Stephen Prince as Elgar (voice)
- Ed Neil as Rygog
- Lex Lang as Rygog (voice)
- Scott Page-Pagter as Porto (voice)
- The original draft title for this episode was "Strength in Numbers".
- The very beginning of this episode marks the first time a real gun is used in the show. Another one won't be used until Lightspeed Rescue's "Go Volcanic".
- The plot device of the bite of an insect conferring powers is taken from Marvel Comics' famous Spider-Man character.
- This episode marks the final time the Turbo Holding Bay is shown onscreen.
- David Walsh aka the voice of Blue Senturion didn't appear in this episode.
- Theres is not monster of the day in this episodes as Divatox face directly the rangers with her new zord: Divazord
- Ep. 41: The Reckless Driving Emperor's Frightful Fuel Check - Super Sentai counterpart in Gekisou Sentai Carranger. See comparison page. (Zord battle)