|This article is about a/an ranger in Power Rangers Jungle Fury.|
|Jungle Fury Yellow Ranger|
Jungle Master Yellow Ranger
|First Appearance:||Welcome To the Jungle (1)|
|Last Appearance:||Now the Final Fury|
|Number of Episode|
"With the speed of a cheetah~Jungle Fury Yellow Ranger!"
"With the speed of a cheetah full fury~Jungle Master Yellow Ranger!"
Lily Chilman is the Jungle Fury Yellow Ranger and like Casey, is 18 years old.
Lily likes martial arts and was the captain of the Cheer Squad at her High School. She brought home gold by incorporating her street dance into the school performances. She may look like the stereotypical cheerleader, but underneath, she is tough as nails and not to be underestimated. She is outgoing, confident, and ready to try anything.
She is very protective of Casey and thinks of him as a little brother because he is a new student at the Pai Zhuq Academy. She would even protect Casey should anything happen to him. Lily passes her master test and gets a Pai Zhuq Master Tattoo.
She is the nicest of the five Jungle Fury Rangers. In the episode Bad to the Bone, a spike attack from Porcupongo, she becomes very rude. She ends up refusing to help the other Rangers during battle, until Fran removes the spike from her.
She also has a very close friendship with Theo, and it was hinted several times that she had been crushing on him for quite some time. In the final episode, Theo finally finds the courage to ask her out, to which Lily happily responds "What took you so long?"
Jungle Fury Yellow RangerEdit
- Solar Morpher
- Tiger Battle Claws
- Jungle Bo - Lily's primary weapon.
- Jungle Mace - Given to her by Master Phant.
After succeeding against the challenge of Master Guin, Lily is rewarded with a new power-up and is given her new master's spirit. The upgrade gives her more strength and a limited range of levitation.
- Anna Hutchison had worked with Power Rangers Ninja Storm's actress Sally Martin in The Disney Channel Original Movie, Wendy Wu: Homecoming Warrior.
- Anna Hutchison and her Jungle Fury co-stars, Jason Smith, Kelson Henderson, and Nathaniel Lees, became guest stars on the show Legend of the Seeker.
- Lily's "Cheetah Technique" is based on Wing Chun, a style focusing on speed and control.
- While she was turned bad in Bad to the Bone, she wore an biker outfit, something similar to Lily's future Yellow Ranger successor, Summer Landsdown.