|This article is about a/an episode in Mighty Morphin Power Rangers.|
|Lights, Camera, Action|
|Mighty Morphin Power Rangers (Season 2), Episode 2x33|
|Air date November 17, 1994|
| Written by Daniel J. Sarnoff|
|Directed by Terence H. Winkless|
Rocky Just Wants to Have Fun
Where There's Smoke, There's Fire
The Power Rangers take the special message of the power of education to the airwaves. But, Zedd tries to stop the show by changing a TV camera into the evil Showbiz Monster.
- Jason David Frank as Tommy Oliver (White Ranger)
- Steve Cardenas as Rocky DeSantos (Red Ranger) (as Steven Cardenas)
- Johnny Yong Bosch as Adam Park (Black Ranger) (as John Bosch)
- David Yost as Billy Cranston (Blue Ranger)
- Karan Ashley as Aisha Campbell (Yellow Ranger)
- Amy Jo Johnson as Kimberly Hart (Pink Ranger)
- Paul Schrier as Bulk
- Jason Narvy as Skull
- Royce Herron as Miss Appleby
- Kim Strauss as Harvey Garvey
- David Fielding as Zordon
- Bob Manahan as Zordon (voice)
- Sandi Sellner as Alpha 5
- Richard Steven Horvitz as Alpha 5 (voice)
- Ed Neil as Lord Zedd
- Robert Axelrod as Lord Zedd (voice)
- Danny Wayne as Goldar
- Kerrigan Mahan as Goldar (voice)
- Michael J. Sorich as Squatt (voice)
- Dave Mallow as Baboo (voice)
- ??? as Showbiz Monster (voice)
- Paul F. Rosenthal as Jason Lee Scott (voice archive footage)
- Judy as Trini Kwan (voice archive footage)
- ??? as Jonathan
- The Power Rangers' second (intentional) public appearance, following Power Rangers Day in "Doomsday".
- Word arrives from Jason, Trini, and Zack from the World Peace Conference in Switzerland, the first the Rangers have heard from them since "The Power Transfer".
- Billy and Kimberly are the only two Rangers to tell the events of "Food Fight". This was an excellent use of continuity, as they were the only two Rangers in this episode who were involved in those events (and the sequel "A Pig Surprise", which wasn't mentioned in this episode anyway).
- The scene of the audience yelling "We want the Power Rangers" was repeatedly used by Fox Kids for Power Playback commercials.
- The piece of footage featuring the Rangers fighting Pudgy Pig still utilized the subsitute voice actors for Jason, Zack and Trini, as Saban was not willing to pay royalties to Austin St. John, Walter Jones and Thuy Trang by using the dialogue in it's original context. Furthermore, several of the lines replaced mentioned other Rangers by name, though the studio audience cannot see or hear the flashback, this would still be changed in Kim's recounting of the events.
- Kim Strauss makes his first appearance in the Power Rangers franchise on camera as Harvey Garvey. He would later go on to voice Ninjor in the series' third season.
- The score that plays when Skull accidentally drops a bag of feathers on Bulk is the same theme from the James Bond franchise.
- The footage of Zedd stepping down from his throne is clearly footage of him stepping down from the observation balcony, as it has several more steps than the throne.
- Harvey Garvey only put out four seats (three on the couch and one chair) for the six Power Rangers, forcing Rocky and Aisha to sit on the arms.
- For no apparent reason, it becomes sunset (complete with orange filter reminiscent of the Deserted Planet in "The Power Transfer") when the Thunder Megazord battles the Showbiz Monster, then returns to being the middle of the day when the action comes back to Tommy dueling Goldar.
- Lord Zedd: Blast that worthless Goldar! He couldn't capture the Power Rangers' grandmothers!
- Tommy: Lights, camera, we're morphin' into action!