|This article is about a/an episode in Juken Sentai Gekiranger.|
Seventh Lesson - Shuba-Shuba Dancing! (修行その７ シュバシュバ踊ろう！, Shugyō Sono Nana: Shuba-Shuba Odorō!) is the seventh episode of Juken Sentai Gekiranger; it is the fourth episode of the battle with the Five Venom Fists, beginning a two-episode showdown with both Sorisa and Maga as well as introducing Miki Masaki's daughter, Natsume.
After being crushed by the dancing abilities of a Venom Fist, the Gekirangers attend the classes of Miki's daughter to learn how to fight in sync with each other.
Miki's daughter Natsume visits the SCRTC offices before her dance lessons, saying she has quit the team. At the same time, Rin Jū Scorpion-Ken user Sorisa of the Five Venom-Ken wreaks havoc on the city, using her troop of dancing Rinshīs to incite fear among the humans. The Gekirangers attempt to fight Sorisa with little luck before Rin Jū Toad-Ken user Maga (who has feelings for Sorisa) intervened because he thought Retu and Sorisa were making out. Though Geki Tohja was unable to kill him, Maga retreated upon learning Sorisa walked off in a huff during the fight, with Mere deciding to help him. To oppose the dance-styles of Sorisa, the Gekirangers must learn some dancing moves themselves from Natsume's teacher. Once the Gekirangers get the hang of dancing with Jan's Shuba-Shuba style, they take a rest and watch Natsume's class practice. They all notice that Natsume is not dancing like the others, and Jan realizes that it is because she does not have "Shuba-Shuba" or feeling in her dancing. Natsume storms out and Miki tries to reassure her, until they are attacked by Sorisa and her Rinshīs. Miki holds them off until the Gekirangers arrive and counter with their dancing. At first, the Gekirangers were able to counter Sorisa, but when Maga arrives with love-confidence from Mere, he and Sorisa quickly gain the upper hand by bringing his defense and her offense together into a devastating tag-team.
- Jan Kandou (漢堂 ジャン Kandō Jan): Hiroki Suzuki (鈴木 裕樹 Suzuki Hiroki)
- Ran Uzaki (宇崎 ラン Uzaki Ran): Mina Fukui (福井 未菜 Fukui Mina)
- Retsu Fukami (深見 レツ Fukami Retsu): Manpei Takagi (高木 万平 Takagi Manpei)
- Master Sha-Fu (マスター・シャーフー Masutā Shā Fū, Voice): Ichirō Nagai (永井 一郎 Nagai Ichirō)
- Miki Masaki (真咲 美希 Masaki Miki): Kazue Itoh (伊藤 かずえ Itō Kazue)
- Natsume Masaki (真咲なつめ Masaki Natsume): Sakina Kuwae (桑江 咲菜 Kuwae Sakina)
- Rio (理央 Rio): Hirofumi Araki (荒木 宏文 Araki Hirofumi)
- Mele (メレ Mere): Yuka Hirata (平田 裕香 Hirata Yuka)
- Bae (バエ Voice): Akira Ishida (石田 彰 Ishida Akira)
- Sorisa (ソリサ Sorisa, Voice): Shinobu Adachi (安達忍 Adachi Shinobu)
- Maga (マガ Maga, Voice): Takashi Nagasako (長嶝 高士 Nagasako Takashi)
- Braco (ブラコ Burako, Voice): Kunihiko Yasui (安井邦彦 Yasui Kunihiko)
- Akie Ohtori (鳳秋穂 Ōtori Akie): Eri Saiki (彩木エリ Saiki Eri)
- Dancer: Natsumi Adachi (足立夏海 Adachi Natsumi), Hiroyuki Udagawa (宇田川裕之 Udagawa Hiroyuki), Kanako Fujita (藤田可奈子 Fujita Kanako), Gakuto Watanabe (渡辺岳人 Watanabe Gakuto), Yoshifumi Komamura (駒村好文 Komamura Yoshifumi)
- As part of Super Hero Time, this episode aired alongside Kamen Rider Den-O episode 10, Hana in a Stormy Singularity Point
- Pre-Credits: GekiNunchaku
Juken Sentai Gekiranger Volume 2 features episodes 5-8: Lesson 5: Uja-Uja! What Should I Do?, Lesson 6: Juwān! …What's That?, Lesson 7: Shuba-Shuba Dancing!, and Lesson 8: Koto-Koto… Earnestly Koto-Koto.