|This article is about a/an episode in Juken Sentai Gekiranger.|
Wasshi-Wasshi Moving On! is the forty-second episode of Juken Sentai Gekiranger. It is the conclusion of the two-part story delving into Jan Kandou's origins associated with Dan/Suugu and the battle with Long's Genjuken fighters, Dorou and Sojo.
The four Gekirangers are defeated by Long's Twin Phantoms, who use stronger Dorou Grains to seal the four into a gourd like the others for Dorou's Scream Program. Meanwhile, reporting his minions' success, Long advises Rio that his rivalry with Jan is pointless, only to be knocked down for overestimating Jan. After surviving their encounter with Mele, Jan and Sha-Fu arrive to Dan's hometown where the Geki Jūken began. Once there, the two find the place in ruins from a landslide, just after Dan is killed by Rio, as Jan finds a locket with a picture of himself as a baby and the parents he never knew. With Sha-Fu speculating Dan's feelings for his son, enabling Jan to decide not to runaway from his troubles and face them head on as a Gekiranger. Regaining his Geki Changer, Jan assumes Super Form and frees everyone from the gourds. Super Geki Red then battles Long's Twin Phantoms until the others join in. But Long, annoyed that Jan could defeat his minions, attacks Jan personally before re energizing his Twin Phantoms to enlarge, use their tag-team to overwhelm the Gekirangers until the tables turn. While Dorou is destroyed by the Geki Beasts, Sojo was destroyed by SaiDaiGeki Tohja. Although Jan is staying with the team with a "wasshiwasshi" feeling, Sha-Fu is worried about the golden scale he found in the ruins.
- Jan Kandou (漢堂 ジャン Kandō Jan): Hiroki Suzuki (鈴木 裕樹 Suzuki Hiroki)
- Ran Uzaki (宇崎 ラン Uzaki Ran): Mina Fukui (福井 未菜 Fukui Mina)
- Retsu Fukami (深見 レツ Fukami Retsu): Manpei Takagi (高木 万平 Takagi Manpei)
- Gou Fukami (深見 ゴウ Fukami Gō): Riki Miura (三浦 力 Miura Riki)
- Ken Hisatsu (久津 ケン Hisatsu Ken): Sotaro (聡太郎 Sōtarō, Sotaro Yasuda)
- Master Sha-Fu (マスター・シャーフー Masutā Shā Fū, Voice): Ichirō Nagai (永井 一郎 Nagai Ichirō)
- Miki Masaki (真咲 美希 Masaki Miki): Kazue Itoh (伊藤 かずえ Itō Kazue)
- Rio (理央 Rio): Hirofumi Araki (荒木 宏文 Araki Hirofumi)
- Mele (メレ Mere): Yuka Hirata (平田 裕香 Hirata Yuka)
- Bae (バエ Voice): Akira Ishida (石田 彰 Ishida Akira)
- Long (ロン Ron): Naoki Kawano (川野 直輝 Kawano Naoki)
- Sanyo (サンヨ San'yo, Voice): Hideyuki Umezu (梅津 秀行 Umezu Hideyuki)
- Dorou (ドロウ Dorō, Voice): Tetsu Inada (稲田 徹 Inada Tetsu)
- Sojo (ソジョ Sojo, Voice): Kyousei Tsukui (津久井 教生 Tsukui Kyōsei)
- Dan (ダン): Kenji Ohba (大葉 健二 Ōba Kenji)
- Nami: Yuki Sato (佐藤友紀 Satō Yūki)
- As part of Super Hero Time, this episode aired alongside Kamen Rider Den-O episode 45, Reliving a Blank Day.
- This is the fourth of seven consecutive episodes where the character themes (as sung by the actors themselves) make up the ending of Gekiranger in place of regular ending theme Tao. The fourth, Wondering Wolf, is performed by Riki Miura, who portrays Gou Fukami.
Juken Sentai Gekiranger Volume 11 features episodes 41-44: Lesson 41: Zushi-Zushi! No More, Lesson 42: Wasshi-Wasshi Moving On!, Lesson 43: Hapi-Hapi! Merry Christmas, Osu, and Lesson 44: Wafu-Wafu! Father's Melody.