|This article is about a/an episode in Juken Sentai Gekiranger.|
Uro-Uro! The Children Don't Return is the thirty-ninth episode of Juken Sentai Gekiranger.
Miki becomes worried when Natsume runs away from home due to the influence of a Phantom Beast stealing children for his plans.
After getting into a fight with her mother, Natsume runs away and bunks with Jan with Miki fine with it. The next day, a tired Jan brings Miki to his room when Natsume starts acting strange, only to find her gone. While searching for her daughter, Miki learns that many other children in the city had mysteriously disappeared without a trace, with horns on their forehead. Jan and Miki follow some children to find Mele's student, Haku of the Gen Jū Unicorn-Ken style, using his Gengi to control the children. While the other Gekirangers hold Mele off, Geki Red and Miki find the abducted children and Haku himself, who reveals his schemes. Jan assumes Super Form, only to be overwhelmed by Natsume and the other children under Haku's control. But, by eating her daughter's favorite food, Miki manages to get Natsume to break Haku's hold over her, canceling the Gengi on the others. Without his children army, Haku is defeated by Super Geki Red. But Haku enlarges himself, intending to destroy "the filth".Geki Fire attempts to fight in vain until Miki personally pilots SaiDaiOh to extract her maternal wrath on Haku. With Natsume cheering her on, Miki destroys Haku. The Gekirangers see Miki and Natsume off, with Jan feeling warm. While this all occurs, Rio confronts Suugu, asking if they met before. But Suugu's silence provokes him to assume Black Lion form to fight him to confirm his thoughts. Though he lost to Suugu, Rio sees without doubt that Suugu is the one he had vowed to surpass, the man with white tiger's Geki: Dan.
- Jan Kandou (漢堂 ジャン Kandō Jan): Hiroki Suzuki (鈴木 裕樹 Suzuki Hiroki)
- Ran Uzaki (宇崎 ラン Uzaki Ran): Mina Fukui (福井 未菜 Fukui Mina)
- Retsu Fukami (深見 レツ Fukami Retsu): Manpei Takagi (高木 万平 Takagi Manpei)
- Gou Fukami (深見 ゴウ Fukami Gō): Riki Miura (三浦 力 Miura Riki)
- Ken Hisatsu (久津 ケン Hisatsu Ken): Sotaro (聡太郎 Sōtarō, Sotaro Yasuda)
- Master Sha-Fu (マスター・シャーフー Masutā Shā Fū, Voice): Ichirō Nagai (永井 一郎 Nagai Ichirō)
- Miki Masaki (真咲 美希 Masaki Miki): Kazue Itoh (伊藤 かずえ Itō Kazue)
- Natsume Masaki (真咲なつめ Masaki Natsume): Sakina Kuwae (桑江 咲菜 Kuwae Sakina)
- Rio (理央 Rio): Hirofumi Araki (荒木 宏文 Araki Hirofumi)
- Mele (メレ Mere): Yuka Hirata (平田 裕香 Hirata Yuka)
- Bae (バエ Voice): Akira Ishida (石田 彰 Ishida Akira)
- Long (ロン Ron): Naoki Kawano (川野 直輝 Kawano Naoki)
- Sanyo (サンヨ San'yo, Voice): Hideyuki Umezu (梅津 秀行 Umezu Hideyuki)
- Haku (ハク Haku, Voice): Kiyotaka Furushima (古島清孝 Furushima Kiyotaka)
- Hiso (ヒソ Hiso, Voice): Keiko Han (潘 恵子 Han Keiko)
- Dan (ダン): Kenji Ohba (大葉 健二 Ōba Kenji)
- Announcer: Seiji Fujita (藤田清二 Fujita Seiji)
- As part of Super Hero Time, this episode aired alongside Kamen Rider Den-O episode 42, Memory Update
- This is the first of seven consecutive episodes where the character themes (as sung by the actors themselves) make up the ending of Gekiranger in place of regular ending theme Tao. The first, Susume no Susume, is performed by Hiroki Suzuki, who portrays Jan Kandou.
Juken Sentai Gekiranger Volume 10 features episodes 37-40: Lesson 37: Gyan-Gyan! Useless Arranged Marriage Discussion, Lesson 38: Biba-Biba! Another Retsu, Lesson 39: Uro-Uro! The Children Don't Return, and Lesson 40: Head goes Bakān! The Shock of the Truth.