|This article is about a/an episode in Juken Sentai Gekiranger.|
Gowan-Gowan's Dain-Dain! Beast Fist Giant God, Comes is the thirty-fourth episode of Juken Sentai Gekiranger.
Returning to the Beast Origin Village in flames and the Geki Juken Sages captured, the Gekiranger face the wrath of the Kenma while Ken goes forth to keep a promise to his master.
When the Gekirangers returned from the past back to the Beast Origin Village, they find it consumed in flames. Ken, refusing to accept SaiDain being destroyed in the fire, runs off to the remains of the site with Rio and Mere following. Jan and the others were about to follow when Kata arrived, revealing that Maku defeated the Kensei before he and the other Kenma had sealed the Kensei into a Dōkokugan so Maku can siphon their lives. While the other Gekirangers battle Kata, Ken battles Rageku after learning she started the fire. But both battles were going horrible for the Gekirangers as Jan's group proved no match for Kata and were in by Kata's genjutsu Secret Ringi Illusionary Death Prison while Ken was unable to penetrate Rageku's defense. But Ken and Jan refused to accept defeat, managing to defeat their respective opponents. Infuriated for being humiliated, Kata enlarges and overpowers both Geki Fire and Geki Tohja Wolf. But having fulfilled his vow, Ken regains SoZyuTo and SaiDain emerges from the ruins to battle the Kenma. Geki Chopper then invokes SaiDain's true power, empowering the Gekirangers with the Beast Power Bloom before defeating Kata in SaiDaiOh. However, the Kensei are still trapped in stone and SaiDain's effect were double-edged as Rio and Mere become even stronger. As for Maku, he isn't bothered by Kata's death, and drinks the life energy he managed to take from the Kensei to become more powerful.
- Jan Kandou (漢堂 ジャン Kandō Jan): Hiroki Suzuki (鈴木 裕樹 Suzuki Hiroki)
- Ran Uzaki (宇崎 ラン Uzaki Ran): Mina Fukui (福井 未菜 Fukui Mina)
- Retsu Fukami (深見 レツ Fukami Retsu): Manpei Takagi (高木 万平 Takagi Manpei)
- Gou Fukami (深見 ゴウ Fukami Gō): Riki Miura (三浦 力 Miura Riki)
- Ken Hisatsu (久津 ケン Hisatsu Ken): Sotaro (聡太郎 Sōtarō, Sotaro Yasuda)
- Master Sha-Fu (マスター・シャーフー Masutā Shā Fū, Voice): Ichirō Nagai (永井 一郎 Nagai Ichirō)
- Miki Masaki (真咲 美希 Masaki Miki): Kazue Itoh (伊藤 かずえ Itō Kazue)
- Rio (理央 Rio): Hirofumi Araki (荒木 宏文 Araki Hirofumi)
- Mele (メレ Mere): Yuka Hirata (平田 裕香 Hirata Yuka)
- Bae (バエ Voice): Akira Ishida (石田 彰 Ishida Akira)
- Sky Fist Demon Kata (空の拳魔カタ Sora no Kenma Kata, Voice): Rokurō Naya (納谷 六朗 Naya Rokurō)
- Sea Fist Demon Rageku (海の拳魔ラゲク Umi no Kenma Rageku, Voice): Naoko Kouda (幸田 直子 Kōda Naoko)
- Land Fist Demon Maku (大地の拳魔マク Daichi no Kenma Maku, Voice): Hidekatsu Shibata (柴田 秀勝 Shibata Hidekatsu)
- Long (ロン Ron): Naoki Kawano (川野 直輝 Kawano Naoki)
- As part of Super Hero Time, this episode aired alongside Kamen Rider Den-O episode 38, The King Train Within the Train Terminal
- Pre-Credits: SaiDaiIn
Juken Sentai Gekiranger Volume 9 features episodes 33-36: Lesson 33: Fure-Fure Gatchiri! Kung Fu Chūshingura, Lesson 34: Gowan-Gowan's Dain-Dain! Beast Fist Giant God, Comes, Lesson 35: Gyuon-Gyuon! Beast Power Blooming, and Lesson 36: Mukyu-Mukyu! The three Phantom Thief Sisters.