|This article is about a/an episode in Juken Sentai Gekiranger.|
Garu-Garu! What!? You're my Younger Brother!? is the twenty-fourth episode of Juken Sentai Gekiranger. It is the start of a two-part story which reveals the truth regarding Gou Fukami, including his whereabouts and his connection to his younger brother, Retsu.
Retsu's older brother Gou returns to the team, but tries to continue to convince his little brother to stay off the path of the warrior.
Learning the werewolf to be his older brother Gou, Retsu confronts him, using his silver cross to identify himself. At the Rin Jū Hall, refusing to rely on Rio and Mere in his campaign, Maku calls upon his bodyguard, Hihi of the Rin Jū Baboon-Ken, to herald the new Fierce-Confrontation Rebellion. Mere, remembering Long's words, decides to follow Hihi to understand the cryptic news he told her. Back at SCRTC, Xia Fu reveals that Gou used a forbidden Geki Waza in an attempt to try and seal Rio. When he learns that Rio evaded the attempt and now leads the Akugata, Gou is angered at hearing the news. But Gou is more vexed that Retsu is a Jūken artist, leaving SCRTC in a huff and confronting HiHi with his Shigeki until the presence of a golden aura causes him to transform into a werewolf as the Gekirangers arrive. Retu stays with Gou to try and calm him down while Jyan and Ran go to fight Hihi. Once Gou becomes human again, he refuses to let Retu go after Hihi and brings him to the church where they grew up to remember the events of their last meeting: with Gou having Retu vow to never practice the Jūken and focus on his art. Gou then attempts to reason and then punch Retu, but both failed as Retu tells him that he has chosen his path long ago, before being informed by Miki that Ran and Jyan are in trouble. Gou chases after Restu, witnessing his fight against Hihi as Super Geki Blue, who realizes the error of his ways in preventing Retu from his true calling in seeing his fighting style. Though defeated, Hihi enlarged himself and was soon knocked off into the nearby mountain by Geki BatFire. Gou later apologizes to Retu, and they leave the battlefield. However, thanks to an upset Mere, Hihi regains consciousness and assumes a Dorinki-empowered form, attacking the Gekirangers in full-fury.
- Jan Kandou (漢堂 ジャン Kandō Jan): Hiroki Suzuki (鈴木 裕樹 Suzuki Hiroki)
- Ran Uzaki (宇崎 ラン Uzaki Ran): Mina Fukui (福井 未菜 Fukui Mina)
- Retsu Fukami (深見 レツ Fukami Retsu): Manpei Takagi (高木 万平 Takagi Manpei)
- Gou Fukami (深見 ゴウ Fukami Gō): Riki Miura (三浦 力 Miura Riki)
- Master Sha-Fu (マスター・シャーフー Masutā Shā Fū, Voice): Ichirō Nagai (永井 一郎 Nagai Ichirō)
- Miki Masaki (真咲 美希 Masaki Miki): Kazue Itoh (伊藤 かずえ Itō Kazue)
- Bat Li (バット・リー Batto Rī, Voice): Shūichi Ikeda (池田 秀一 Ikeda Shūichi)
- Pyon Biao (ピョン・ピョウ Pyon Pyō, Voice): Takeshi Kusao (草尾 毅 Kusao Takeshi)
- Rio (理央 Rio): Hirofumi Araki (荒木 宏文 Araki Hirofumi)
- Mele (メレ Mere): Yuka Hirata (平田 裕香 Hirata Yuka)
- Bae (バエ Voice): Akira Ishida (石田 彰 Ishida Akira)
- Sky Fist Demon Kata (空の拳魔カタ Sora no Kenma Kata, Voice): Rokurō Naya (納谷 六朗 Naya Rokurō)
- Sea Fist Demon Rageku (海の拳魔ラゲク Umi no Kenma Rageku, Voice): Naoko Kouda (幸田 直子 Kōda Naoko)
- Land Fist Demon Maku (大地の拳魔マク Daichi no Kenma Maku, Voice): Hidekatsu Shibata (柴田 秀勝 Shibata Hidekatsu)
- Long (ロン Ron): Naoki Kawano (川野 直輝 Kawano Naoki)
- Hihi (ヒヒ Hihi, Voice): Bin Shimada (島田 敏 Shimada Bin)
- Retsu Fukami(Child): Nao Fujisaki (藤崎 直 Fujisaki Nao)
- As part of Super Hero Time, this episode aired alongside Kamen Rider Den-O episode 28, Too Lucky, Too Excited, Too Strange
- Pre-Credits: GekiBatFire
Juken Sentai Gekiranger Volume 6 features episodes 21-24: Lesson 21: Biki-Biki-Biki-Biki! Kageki in Extreme Ki, Lesson 22: Kyui-Kyui! Date with a Celebrity, Lesson 23: Gure-Gure! Gure-Gure! Sukeban Captain, and Lesson 24: Garu-Garu! What!? You're my Younger Brother!?.