|This article is about a/an array of morphing devices in Power Rangers Super Megaforce.|
- For the version used in Gokaiger, see Ranger Keys.
- For the toyline, see Legendary Ranger Keys (toyline).
The Legendary Ranger Keys, also referred to as Ranger Keys or simply Keys, are what the Mega Rangers use to morph into their Legendary Mode. Legendary Mode allows the rangers to morph into any of the rangers that have preceded them and even rangers with powers that have never before been seen on Earth. These Keys are activated through the Mega Rangers' new Legendary Morpher. Most of the Legendary Ranger Keys line the Command Center's interior walls. Often, Troy recalls his Mega War dream whenever he sees the keys up close.
Super Megaforce Keys
- Super Megaforce Red Key
- Super Megaforce Blue Key
- Super Megaforce Yellow Key
- Super Megaforce Green Key
- Super Megaforce Pink Key
Core Ranger Keys
These keys are used by the Mega Rangers to morph into the core Rangers that came before them. There are larger versions of these keys in the Command Center without hinges. The Rangers themselves use smaller copies which they summon through their belts. Whenever the Rangers use their copies, the larger keys in the Command Center glow with power.
- Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Ranger Keys: These represent the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers.
- Mighty Morphin Alien Rangers Ranger Keys: These represent the Aquitar Rangers.
- Power Rangers Zeo Ranger Keys: These represent the Zeo Rangers.
- Power Rangers Turbo Ranger Keys: These represent the Turbo Rangers.
- Power Rangers in Space Ranger Keys: These represent the Space Rangers.
- Power Rangers Lost Galaxy Ranger Keys: These represent the Galaxy Rangers.
- Power Rangers Lightspeed Rescue Ranger Keys: These represent the Lightspeed Rangers.
- Power Rangers Time Force Ranger Keys: These represent the Time Force Rangers.
- Power Rangers Wild Force Ranger Keys: These represent the Wild Force Rangers.
- Power Rangers Ninja Storm Ranger Keys: These represent the Wind Rangers and Thunder Rangers.
- Power Rangers Dino Thunder Ranger Keys: These represent the Dino Rangers.
- Power Rangers S.P.D. Ranger Keys: These represent the B-Squad Rangers.
- Power Rangers Mystic Force Ranger Keys: These represent the Mystic Rangers.
- Power Rangers Operation Overdrive Ranger Keys: These represent the Overdrive Rangers.
- Power Rangers Jungle Fury Ranger Keys: These represent the Jungle Fury Rangers.
- Power Rangers RPM Ranger Keys: These represent the Ranger Operators.
- Power Rangers Samurai Ranger Keys: These represent the Samurai Rangers.
- Power Rangers Megaforce Ranger Keys: These represent the Megaforce Rangers.
New Mode Keys
- Legendary Squadron Ranger Keys: These keys represent a ranger team whose powers have never existed on Earth. Troy would later morph into the Red Ranger from this team. The powers seem to center on various martial arts and the use of something similar to 'chi' power. There is a similarity in these Rangers with the White Ranger, such as an emblem on the chest, the same belts, and arm and leg wrappings.
- Red Squadron Ranger Key
- Blue Squadron Ranger Key
- Green Squadron Ranger Key
- Yellow Squadron Ranger Key
- Pink Squadron Ranger Key
- Legendary Lightning Ranger Keys: This key represents a ranger that Gia had unlocked prior to the battle. The power allows her access to a special type of martial arts Noah would later morph into the Blue Ranger from this team.
- Yellow Lightning Ranger Key
- Blue Lightning Ranger Key
- Legendary Prism Ranger Keys: These keys represent part of a ranger team whose powers have never existed on Earth. The Pink Ranger key represents a ranger that Emma had unlocked prior to the battle. The powers allow Emma to peruse hard light/prism power into her feet. The Green Ranger key represents a ranger that Jake unlocked during his battle fighting solo. The powers allow Jake to peruse hard light/prism power into his hands.
- Pink Prism Ranger Key
- Green Prism Ranger Key
- Legendary Blitz Ranger Keys: These keys represent a ranger team whose powers have never existed on Earth. They are based on mythological animals and each Ranger can use the strength of each of their powerful beasts into a Dash Attack.
- Red Blitz Ranger Key
- Blue Blitz Ranger Key
- White Blitz Ranger Key
- Pink Blitz Ranger Key
- Black Blitz Ranger Key
- Legendary Supersonic Ranger Key: This key represents part of a ranger team whose powers have never existed on Earth. This key is based on music.
- Yellow Supersonic Ranger Key
- Legendary Battalion Ranger Key: This key represents part of a ranger team whose powers have never existed on Earth.
- Red Battalion Ranger Key
Sixth Ranger Keys
These keys are utilized by Orion to morph into fifteen of the sixth rangers that have preceded him.
- Green Ranger Key
- White Ranger Key
- Gold Ranger Key
- Silver Space Ranger Key
- Quantum Ranger Key
- Lunar Wolf Ranger Key
- Green Samurai Ranger Key
- White Dino Ranger Key
- S.P.D. Omega Ranger Key
- Solaris Knight Key
- Mercury Overdrive Ranger Key
- Ranger Operator Series Gold Key
- Ranger Operator Series Silver Key
- Gold Samurai Ranger Key
- Robo Knight Key
- Super Megaforce Silver Key
Extra Ranger Keys
These keys are used by the 6 Mega Rangers to morph into the 10 (official) Extra Rangers and Ranger-like Allies that have preceded them
- Blue Senturion Key
- Magna Defender Key
- S.P.D. Shadow Ranger Key
- S.P.D. Kat Ranger Key
- White Mystic Ranger Key
- Wolf Warrior Key
- Sentinel Knight Key
- Black Lion Warrior Key
- Green Chameleon Warrior Key
- Red Samurai Ranger ♀ Key
- While all of them were used in Gokaiger, the only two that were used in Super Megaforce were Magna Defender and Wolf Warrior. Wolf Warrior was erroneously called a Legendary Sixth Ranger Mode. The others are toyline exclusive.
- When Noah, Gia, Jake, and Emma use the Super Mega Cannon in Legendary Battle, the Keys of the Shadow Ranger, Female Red Samurai Ranger, Sentinel Knight, and White Mystic Ranger are present.
Combined Ranger Keys
Orion has the ability to combine multiple keys into one. He's been shown to combine two keys into one as well as fifteen keys into a super mode key, the Anchor Key.
- RPM Gold/Silver Key: Combined form of the Ranger Gold and Ranger Silver Keys when Orion couldn't decide which Key to use.
- Gold Key: After Orion somehow fused the keys of Ranger Silver and Ranger Gold, Jake would later suggest that he do the same with all 15 Sixth Ranger keys. After Orion pleaded for it, all 15 Sixth Rangers banded together to form the Super Megaforce Gold Key, a key shaped like an Anchor with the official 15 Sixth Rangers' faces on it. Orion normally uses his Ranger Keys by placing them inside his Legendary Silver Morpher and then scanning them, but the Gold Key is instead inserted in a slot in the bottom of the Legendary Silver Morpher. He can morph into Super Megaforce Gold by shouting the call of "Super Mega Gold!"
When activated, it forms an armor similar to the key around his chest and the spikes of the "anchor" serve as thigh armor. His helmet is pushed down and the Super Silver Spear changes to Anchor Mode. In this form, he gains an increase in both speed and strength and is able to use a third variant of his Super Mega Final Strike, called Legendary Final Strike. By inserting the Super Megaforce Silver Key into and swinging the Super Mega Spear, Orion summons the heads of the official 15 Sixth Rangers with a flash of their personal symbols. First the Silver Space Ranger, the Lunar Wolf Ranger, the Solaris Knight, the Mercury Ranger, Ranger Gold, Ranger Silver and Robo Knight appear to use their weapons in gun mode (Solaris Knight's sole weapon in any case) to fire at the enemy to form the next line of Rangers. The blast forms into Mighty Morphin Green, the White Mighty Morphin Power Ranger, the Gold Zeo Ranger, the Quantum Ranger, the Green Samurai Ranger, the White Dino Ranger, the Omega Ranger and the Gold Samurai Ranger, and they slash at (or in the Omega Ranger's case punch) the enemy to finish it off, and Orion himself performs the final attack by slashing the enemy with the Super Silver Spear.
- No original keys were made for display in Power Rangers Super Megaforce , however, toy-exclusive keys are being made. It is also implied that every Ranger power has a key, including the Megaforce powers.
- The only series with less than five core ranger Keys is Power Rangers Dino Thunder.
- In Super Megaforce, metallic versions of the Gokaiger keys are seen in original footage shot for the show when the Rangers are morphing. However, when the Rangers are seen in Super Mega Mode, the keys are non-metallic, as they were in the source footage.
- The Mega Rangers keys were first shown lining the walls of the command center and being in use in the third episode Blue Saber Saga. There were no indications these were 'separate' from the Super Mega powers before this. In the same episode the Blue Megaforce Key was also used in battle.
- Some of the Sixth Rangers' keys were first seen lining the walls of the Command Center while powering up in Silver Lining pt 2. They appeared beside their respective teams. It is notable that the episode began with these keys not being set beside each team. The shots used during the power up moment also involved hinged keys for the whole team as opposed to the non-hinged maquettes usually used.
- Orion’s combined keys aren't the first combination of heroes. A similar occurrence appeared in Power Rangers Operation Overdrive, where Mack Hartford and Sentinel Knight's combined to form the Red Sentinel Ranger Battlizer.
- During the airing of Megaforce, various references to the keys simply referred to them as "Keys". As of New York Comic Con 2013, the boxes for the Legendary Megazord and Legacy Morpher refer to them as "Legendary Ranger Keys".
- A ShishiRanger key was seen in the Power Rangers prototype display despite not yet having a Power Rangers counterpart. The key was later replaced with a Lunar Wolf Ranger key. It's also of note that the Comic Con trailer shows the Rangers turning into the Dairangers. In show, they become the first new modes the Rangers unlock that have never before been seen on Earth. 
- Originally, maquettes lined the Command Center in the show instead of keys, and were larger and lacked hinges. This may have been necessary in order to make the keys focus in the camera,
- Keys for the toyline are about half the size of the hand-held prop keys and have a modified sculpt. These keys have hinges, but were modified from the originals for spring-loaded functionality.
- In Vrak Is Back, when Vrak made his return on the surface, the ranger keys in the command center turned to cracked stone and the Rangers were unable to use Super Mega Mode.
- Ranger Keys - Super Sentai counterpart in Gokaiger. See comparison page.
- Legendary Ranger Keys (toyline)
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CB5lkoZ5JvA
- ↑ http://henshingrid.blogspot.com/2013/07/tokunations-sdcc-bandai-booth-pictures.html
- ↑ http://www.jefusion.com/2013/05/no-power-rangers-exclusive-keys-in-super-megaforce.html
- ↑ http://www.megaforcecast.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=620
- ↑ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7lPrT0e6Wg First teaser trailer (RangerCrew)