Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This article is about a/an evil mecha in Ressha Sentai ToQger.|
The Kuliners (クライナー Kurainā?) are the trains that the Evil Army Shadow Line use to fight the ToQgers, which can transform into the humanoid Kuliner Robos (クライナーロボ Kurainā Robo?). These are mostly piloted by Kuros and are oftentimes used as a mode of transportation by the Line's generals and the Emperor.
- General Schwarz's Kuliner
- Imperial Kuliner
- Count Nil's Kuliner
- Zaram's Drill Kuliner
- Marchioness Morc's Kuliner
- KuLiner Robo
- Height: 42.5 m
- Weight: 1600 t
- Cho Kuliner Robo
- Height: 85 m
- Weight: 4800 t
- Cho Cho Kuliner Robo
- Height: 88 m
- Weight: 4970 t
- The Kuliner designs bear a resemblance to the Ghost Train from the Kamen Rider Den-O movie "Saraba Kamen Rider Den-O: Final Countdown".
- It is also the first time a transforming mecha has more than one variations.
- Kuliner is the only transforming mecha which is owned by the enemy forces that has appeared for more than one episode.
- In Heisei Rider vs. Showa Rider: Kamen Rider Taisen feat. Super Sentai The Kuliners (at least General Schwarz's) were also demonstrated the ability to travel between time and space, having seen eliminate the DenLiner and it's passengers.