|This article is about a/an monster in Mighty Morphin Power Rangers.|
The Knasty Knight was a monster created by Rita Repulsa using an evil spell. He was first used on Tarmac 3 where he made "space dust" out of it's finest warrior. The Knight is notable for not being one of Finster's creations, and for giving the Power Rangers a stiff challenge. Squatt & Baboo forged a sword for the Knight to use against the Power Rangers. His special power was the ability to reflect the Rangers energy attacks back at them, usually destroying the Rangers weapons in the process. The Dino Megazord defeated the Knasty Knight by using his own strategy against him, reflecting his energy beam off the Megazords Power Sword.
The Knight was on page twelve of Finster's spellbook, and after forging his sword, Rita summoned him with the following incantation:
Moon of ivory, stars of old, candlelight that’s spun of gold,
Sky of fire, wind of fright, bring to me a Knasty Knight!
Powers and Abilities
- Wields a sword and shield
- Can reflect most attacks causing weapons to be burned.
- The Knasty Knight appeared in the season one episode "Happy Birthday, Zack", and had a brief cameo in "Green With Evil Part 2, Jason's Battle".
- The flashbacks of Knasty Knight on Tarmac 3 in "Happy Birthday, Zack" and the fight with Zordon's soldier in "Green With Evil" use the same clip from Kyoryu Sentai Zyuranger of Dora Knight fighting against Goushi. It is entirely possible that the two battles are one and the same. Knasty Knight appeared on Tarmac 3, making "space dust" of it's finest warrior, one of Zordon's soldiers, then taking the Sword of Darkness.
- The Knasty Knight appeared through archive footage in both "Crystal of Nightmares" and the FMV video game Mighty Morphin Power Rangers (Sega CD).