|This article is about a/an monster in Power Rangers Wild Force.|
- "Did I say you could talk? The only voice to hear around here is mine!"
- ―Karaoke Org's first lines to the Wild Force Rangers.[src]
Karaoke Org is (as his name applies) a karaoke box-themed Org and is the primary villain of the episode "Power Play".
Karaoke Org was one of the ancient Orgs that tryed to take over the Earth 3,000 years ago, he took a form of a karaoke box, he was later summon by Jindrax to fight the Rangers, he sings horribly and this hurts the Ranger's ears, right before he can make the final strike, he was stopped by the Wolf Ranger. he morphed and tooked on the monster, Karaoke Org was no match and was destroyed by the Wolf Ranger's Laser Pool, He was enlarge by Toxipod (who was in a form called Necronmica), so the Wolf Ranger summon his Wildzords to form the Predazord while the Wild Force Rangers summon their Wildzords an form the Wild Force Megazord Striker mode and engaging the Org into battle, Karaoke Org had the upper hand by singing super loud, but the Predazord used the Crescent Boomerang on the Org's microphone and destroyed it, but the Org wasn't finish yet, with the Wild Force Megazord's Armadillo attack and the Predazord's Luner Break attack with the Armadillo Wildzord's help, Karaoke Org was destroyed for good.
Karaoke Org's personality is similar to that of a rapper, he loves to sing his rap song, no matter how bad they are.
Powers and Abilities
- Laser-disc Cutter: From his chest, Karaoke Org can fire laser-discs in rapid succession, they are very weak and are easily destroyed by the Wolf Ranger.
- Microphone Drill Left Arm: To aid in combat, Karaoke Org can turn his left arm into a microphone-like drill.
- Obnoxious Singing: Karaoke Org can use his microphone to sing a song so loud that it can harm the victim's ears.
- Org Sword: When enlarge, Karaoke Org carrys a sword for combat.
Behind the scenes
- Karaoke Org is voiced by Monica Louwerens.
- Karaoke Org (Gaoranger) - Super Sentai counterpart in Hyakujuu Sentai Gaoranger. See comparison page.