|This article is about a/an monster in Seijuu Sentai Gingaman.|
Kairikibou (壊力坊) is a Majin of the Space Pirates Balban under Sword General Budoh.
A strong red and white Majin with coral-like growths all over his body. He wields a spear and a large, red sledgehammer. For thousands of years, nothing could withstand the crash of his hammer. Finding the "Oni Stone", an unbreakable artifact/stone that supposedly contains the Galaxy Lights, Karikibou prepares to smash the stone open with his sledgehammer. He hit the stone three times, which breaks the hammer's handle apart. When the Gingaman fire their Juugekibou at Kariikibou, he holds the stone in front of him to take the blast. The stone is undamaged, but Black Knight BullBlack succeeded in slicing the stone in half. In battle, he could also blast a laser from his mouth. The stone did not contain the Galaxy Lights, but he is enlarged and killed by Gingaioh. He is killed again by the Megarangers in the crossover movie after being revived.
to be added
Modus and Arsenal
- His main ability is his massive strength, which he uses to weild powerful weapons such as a naginata and a huge sledgehammer. He also has a tricky mind to use other warriors weapons, such as the Gingamen's, towards his own goals.
- to be added
Behind the Scenes
- Kairikibou's name comes from "Saito Musashibou Benkei" and from "Hakairiki" (Destructive Force)
- His motifs are the one of corals and Benkei.
- His American counterpart did not become giant and worked with two other monsters
- Kairikibou were designed by character designer Akira Nozaki.