|This article is about a/an dub voice actor in the Power Rangers franchise.|
Kōji Yusa (遊佐 浩二 Yusa Kōji) is a Japanese voice actor born in Osaka Prefecture and raised in Kyoto Prefecture.
In the Kamen Rider Series, he is best known for voicing Urataros in Kamen Rider Den-O, a role which he reprised in Kamen Rider × Super Sentai: Super Hero Taisen. He has also had several roles in the Japanese dubs of Power Rangers series.
Super Sentai roles
Power Rangers dubbing roles
- Power Rangers Turbo - Elgar, Phantom Ranger
- Power Rangers in Space - Elgar, Phantom Ranger, Psycho Blue, Crocotoxes
- Power Rangers: Lost Galaxy - Chameliac, Psycho Blue
- Power Rangers S.P.D. - Katana
- Power Rangers Samurai - Jayden Shiba
For his work other than in Tokusatsu, you can visit one of these websites: