Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This article is about a/an song in Juken Sentai Gekiranger.|
- Lyricist = Oikawa Neko
- Composer = Iwasaki Takafumi
- Arranger = Kyouda Seiichi
- Singer = Tanimoto Takayoshi
Lyrics parts in bold indicate the TV-sized version
|Original Japanese lyrics||Approximate translation into English|
Sō sa GEKI! (× 2) kageki ni
That's right, GEKI! (× 2) Let's go
- The opening theme of Juken Sentai Gekiranger was played with the Boukenger theme during the New Sentai entry featurette of The 30 Sentai Encyclopedia, shown at the end of Task 48 of GoGo Sentai Boukenger.
- The theme is used in episode 6 of Hikonin Sentai Akibaranger when, at the Toei Headquarters, Nobuo Akagi recognizes a prop building used in the sixth episode of Gekiranger.
To commemorate the 35th anniversary of Super Sentai, Columbia Records and NIPPONOPHONE released the 7 volume soundtrack Super Sentai Theme Songs Collection for digital download on iTunes on July 20, 2011. Juken Sentai Gekiranger was part of the Volume 7 collection.
Korean version (Wild Spirits)
The Korean dub of Gekiranger entitled Power Rangers Wild Spirits, which aired in South Korea, featured a Korean version of the Gekiranger theme as its opening.