|This article is about a/an monster in Power Rangers Time Force.|
Jetara is the first mutant, released by Ransik and Frax from Cryo-prison. He is the main antagonist of the episode "Something to Fight For". He is the first mutant defeated by the rangers.
Like all other mutants, Jetara was created in the result of accident. He was captured by Time Force rangers and frozen in the Cryo-prison. He was the first mutant released by Ransik and Frax from the frozen state. Ransik ordered Jetara to destroy the city. Jetara attacked the Silver Hills. He easily defeated the police and then encountered the rangers. The rangers nearly defeated Jetara, but Wes accidentally cut the chain of Jetara's DNA and mutant was enlarged. The rangers couldn't defeat Jetara, so Circuit phoned captain Logan, and rangers for the first time summoned their Time Force Zords. Jetara was very powerful in his giant form. He could fly and used his many miniature rockets. The rangers formed Time Force Megazord and eventually defeated the mutant. Jetara was finally defeated by Time Force Megazord Red Mode, frozen and placed into a container by Pink ranger.
Mutant Seal Patch Location: Left shoulder.
Like many other mutants Jetara is greedy and selfish and likes his job. He is very destructive and chaotic, enjoys fighting and causing havoc in Silver Hills. He is very confident and pompous, as he mockingly fighted with rangers. Despite all of this, it is shown that he is loyal to Ransik and is more funny than bad.
Powers and abilities.
- Superhuman Strength: Jetara is very powerful physically, enough to fight all rangers.
- Body modification: Jetara can turn his arms into a powerful weapon. His right arm can turn into a giant drill, and left arm can turn into a powerful claw.
- Flying: Jetara can fly.
- Enlarging: Jetara can enlarge himself, using his Seal Patch.
- Rockets: Jetara has many miniature rockets to fight.
Behind the scenes.
Jetara is voiced by Derek Stephen Prince.
- Jetara is the first mutant to be fought by Time Force Zords.
- Jetara is the first mutant to fight the rangers, but technically the first mutant to appear in the season is Flamecon.