|This article is about a/an actor in Power Rangers Time Force.|
|Born||November 20, 1974|
|Born in||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|Role(s)|| Wesley Collins|
|Power Rangers Time Force (40 episodes)|
Power Rangers Wild Force (4 episodes)
Jason Faunt (November 20, 1974) is an American actor who played the double roles of Wes Collins and his descendant from 3000 Alex in Power Rangers Time Force (2001). He was born in Chicago, Illinois and lives in Woodland Hills, California
- Pact (2004)
- Jekyll (2007)
- Totem (1999)
- Witchouse (1999)
- No Nerds Here (2014)
- Power Rangers Super Megaforce (2014)
- Deadliest Warrior (2010)
- Alexander (2006)
- "Condom Mania" (2003)
- Power Rangers Wild Force
- S Club 7 in Hollywood
- "The Stylist"
- Power Rangers Time Force (2001)
- Port Charles
- Pact (2004/I) (producer)
- Resident Evil 6 (2012) - Leon S. Kennedy (motion capture)
- Discovered by filmmaker David DeCoteau and flown to Romania for a small part in the horror hit Witchouse. DeCoteau was so impressed with Faunt's work that he offered him the lead on his next movie Totem right on the set.
- Jason almost became a professional baseball player. Instead, he came out to Los Angeles to pursue an acting career.
- He enjoys traveling, outdoor sports, white water rafting, and skiing.
- Married to Stephanie (2002-present) and they have 1 child.
- Before they were married she appeared as a waitress in the saloon scene in the Time Force episode Movie Madness.
- He obtained a Bachelor of Science in Business Management /Marketing from the University of North Carolina, Ashveville.
- He is now a Financial Representative for Northwestern Mutual Financial Network.
- Appeared in a Sam Adams Beer commercial.
- Time Force was the first big break in his acting career.
- Enjoyed filming Movie Madness the most.
- During a development of Resident Evil 6 (his first video game motion capture role as Leon), he reunites with a Time Force fellow actors, Daniel Southworth (as Jake Muller's stunt motion) and Reuben Langdon (as Chris Redfield)