|This article is about a/an actor in Power Rangers Operation Overdrive.|
James MacLurcan (born March 15, 1985 in Sydney, Australia) plays Mack, the Red Overdrive Ranger and the Red Sentinal Ranger, in Power Rangers: Operation Overdrive.
- James has also worked as a comedy writer for The Ronnie Johns Half Hour
- He also played as Todd in Nickelodeon show Zoey 101.
- Hosted the making of Power Rangers: Operation Overdrive titled "Power Rangers Operation Overdrive: Behind the Scenes". A behind the scenes look on the show's makeup, props, sets, and wardrobe. and is part of the comedy group The Nice Guys.
- He is good friends with Caitlin Murphy ("Ronny" Robinson).
- He also appeared in a commercial for Magnum Ice Cream.
- Under his alias James McFay; He directed and acted in Tiger (2009) a one hour film about two models who fall in love douring a winter session in Japan. He also directed Burning hearts (2011) a short film about a taxi driver who fights the Yakuza in order to save the life of a teenage girl in Tokyo. He currently has a webpage with all his artistic production called Beaufort.
- Once met with several cast members (Yasuhisa Furuhara - Sosuke Esumi (Go-On Red), Shinwa Kataoka - Renn Kousaka (Go-On Blue), Kenji Ebisawa - Gunpei Ishihara (Go-On Black)) of the Super Sentai show Engine Sentai Go-Onger, which would be adapted into Power Rangers RPM, while the show was being produced in Japan.