|This article is about a/an episode in Power Rangers in Space, the last installment in the Zordon Era.|
Invasion of the Body Switcher is the nineteenth episode of Power Rangers in Space.
Capturing Ashley on her birthday, Astronema uses the Body Switcher's special powers to take on the form of the Yellow Ranger. She infiltrates the Astro Megaship and captures each of the Power Rangers, save for Andros. Ashley tricks the monster into turning her into Astronema, which aids in her escape so she can save her friends before it's too late.
to be added
- Christopher Khayman Lee as Andros (Red Space Ranger)
- Roger Velasco as Carlos Vallerte (Black Space Ranger)
- Selwyn Ward as T.J. Johnson (Blue Space Ranger)
- Tracy Lynn Cruz as Ashley Hammond (Yellow Space Ranger)
- Patricia Ja Lee as Cassie Chan (Pink Space Ranger)
- Donene Kistler as Alpha 6
- Wendee Lee as Alpha 6 (voice)
- Julie Maddalena as D.E.C.A.
- Melody Perkins as Astronema
- Danny Stallcup as Ecliptor
- Walter Lang as Ecliptor (voice)
- Kenny Graceson as Elgar
- Derek Stephen Prince as Elgar (voice)
- Ezra Weisz as Body Switcher (voice)
- All of the other monsters that Body Switcher transforms into are recycled monster from Big Bad Beetleborgs. (Rocket Man, Cataclaws, LottaMuggs, Unctuous, FireCat [first form]).
- Alpha 6's birthday present to "Ashley" is a music box.
- Astronema's line "I wouldn't want to be a Power Ranger anyway!" is quite ironic since she later becomes one in the next season.
- Not just that, but she later still states that she loves being a power ranger in Super Megaforce.
- This is the second episode in the entire Power Rangers series in which the title was a reference to "Invasion of the body snatchers", the first was Zeo's "Invasion of the Ranger Snatchers".
- Despite the fact that Ashley (as Astronema) was wearing black gloves, a bare hand pressed the 3-3-5 combination when morphing.
- The Mega Voyager used the Astro Megazord saber for some reason.
- Cassie assumed that Ashley had returned to normal after Body Switcher was destroyed, however it was obvious that she had returned to normal upon morphing due to her voice reverting back to normal at that point.