|This article is about a/an episode in Power Rangers Zeo, the second installment in the Zordon Era.|
Instrument of Destruction is the twelfth episode of Power Rangers Zeo.
Rumors of a phantom pianist are whispering through the halls of Angel Grove High School, while the Machine Empire's new robot is thundering across the city.
to be added
- Jason David Frank as Tommy Oliver (Zeo Ranger V Red)
- Johnny Yong Bosch as Adam Park (Zeo Ranger IV Green)
- Steve Cardenas as Rocky DeSantos (Zeo Ranger III Blue)
- Nakia Burrise as Tanya Sloan (Zeo Ranger II Yellow)
- Catherine Sutherland as Katherine "Kat" Hillard (Zeo Ranger I Pink)
- David Yost as Billy Cranston (credit only)
- Paul Schrier as Farkas "Bulk" Bulkmeier
- Jason Narvy as Eugene "Skull" Skullovitch
- Gregg Bullock as Detective Jerome Stone (credit only)
- Richard Genelle as Ernie (credit only)
- ??? as Ms. Rodriguez
- ??? as Mr. Hamms
- David Fielding as Zordon (face)
- Bob Manahan as Zordon (voice)
- Donene Kistler as Alpha 5
- Richard Steven Horvitz as Alpha 5 (voice) (as Richard Wood)
- David Stenstrom as King Mondo (voice)
- Alex Borstein as Queen Machina (voice)
- Barbara Goodson as Prince Sprocket (voice) and Orbus (voice)
- Oliver Page as Klank (voice)
- Scott Page-Pagter as Fortissimodo (voice)
- Considering the fact that the mystery pianist is Skull, it's strange that he doesn't scream when he sees the Cogs and Fortissimodo like he and Bulk do nearly every time they're confronted with monsters (Somnibot in her powered-up form being an exception).
- As the individual Zeo Zords attack giant Fortissimodo, they are shown in a rocky area but the monster is in the city surrounded by buildings. A shot through Zeo Zord 4’s cockpit window shows that it is supposed to be at close range to Fortissimodo as well.
- David Yost (Billy) does not appear in this episode.
- This episode is the first to depict Jason Narvy's musical talent.
- The majority of the Angel Grove High School scenes in this episode were filmed on location at a real high school in Los Angeles.
- First appearance of Ms. Rodriguez, who served as both a guidance counselor and as a substitute principal for Caplan. She appears next in "The Joke's on Blue". In both instances she notably shows more favor and care towards Bulk and Skull than Caplan does.
- This episode marks the final time that Bulk & Skull are seen attending Angel Grove High School as students. They apparently graduate offscreen, and continue to drop by the school as police officers and private investigators.