Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This article is about a/an episode in Power Rangers Super Megaforce.|
In the Driver's Seat is the fourteenth episode of Power Rangers Super Megaforce, the sequel to Power Rangers Megaforce. This episode is a tribute to Power Rangers RPM. This episode marks the debut of the Turbo Falcon Zord and the Legendary RPM Megazord. Professor Cog and the Grinders make a reappearance since Clash of the Red Rangers - The Movie.
Lured away from Earth to investigate an emergency signal from Corinth, the Rangers discover they’ve been trapped in the alternate dimension by Professor Cog, who attacks Earth in their absence. Their only hope to get back home lies with the wild Turbo Falcon Zord, who they must tame in order to return to their dimension and save Earth.
to be added
- Andrew Gray as Troy Burrows (Red Super Megaforce Ranger)
- John Mark Loudermilk as Noah Carver (Blue Super Megaforce Ranger)
- Azim Rizk as Jake Holling (Green Super Megaforce Ranger)
- Christina Masterson as Emma Goodall (Pink Super Megaforce Ranger)
- Ciara Hanna as Gia Moran (Yellow Super Megaforce Ranger)
- Cameron Jebo as Orion (Silver Super Megaforce Ranger)
- Ian Harcourt as Mr. Burley
- Stephen Butterworth as Prince Vekar (voice)
- Rebecca Parr as Levira (voice)
- Mark Wright as Argus (voice)
- John Leigh as Damaras (voice)
- Cameron Rhodes as Professor Cog (voice)
Legendary Ranger Modes
- Legendary Ranger Modes for In the Driver's Seat:
- Super Megaforce Red - Ranger Operator Series Red
- Super Megaforce Blue - Ranger Operator Series Blue
- Super Megaforce Yellow - Ranger Operator Series Yellow
- Super Megaforce Green - Ranger Operator Series Green
- Super Megaforce Pink - Ranger Operator Series Black (female version)
- Super Megaforce Silver - Ranger Operator Series Gold/Ranger Operator Series Silver (hybrid)
- This is the last episode to have a full-team Legendary Ranger Mode.
- When the Turbo Falcon Zord attempts to come to the Super Mega Rangers' aid and starts chipping away at the wormhole, one shot has the Super Mega Sky Ship behind him, despite the fact that it's in the other dimension. This is because the footage was used earlier in the episode as well, when Turbo Falcon Zord was attempting to breach the wormhole in order for the Sky Ship to get through.
- This error was only seen during the episode's initial broadcast and was changed for subsequent airings as well as on Netflix.
- The Turbo Falcon Zord has "Go-Onger" and "Super Sentai" inscribed on it's tires, even in the new shot at the end of the episode.
- Strangely, when Troy communicates with Gosei, he uses his Gosei Morpher instead of the Legendary Morpher since he is obviously in Super Mega Mode.
- In Samurai, Scott said that he couldn't breathe the air in the main universe. In this episode the Mega Rangers appear helmetless in Corinth, and don't get any side effects. It's very unlikely, but still possible that the air in the RPM universe has been cleaned.
- This is the last appearance of the Super Megaforce Rangers' RPM Rangers forms.
- This is the first episode the Mega Rangers don't morph into their original mode (Mega Mode).
- This is the only time Foot soldiers and a villain from another season return in Super Megaforce.
- This is the first time Corinth appears after the end of RPM.
- Ep. 35: Dimension on the Other Side - Super Sentai counterpart in Gokaiger. See comparison page. (fight footage & story)
- Ep. 36: Partner Pirate - Super Sentai counterpart in Gokaiger. See comparison page. (fight footage & story)