|This article is about a/an monster in Doubutsu Sentai Zyuohger.|
to be added
- Medal Slot: Right shoulder
- Blood Game: Turning various inanimate objects (And a parking garage) into bombs to level the city and cause widespread chaos
- Genre: Bomb Action
- A mantle Illusion uses to summon Moebas or Triangulars.
- An ability in which Illusion curves his body and allows him to float in the air.
- Bombing Stick (ハゼロステッキ Hasero Sutekki?)
- Illusion's primary weapon which he uses to cast spells (such as making parts of his body disappear, controlling objects and having them fly toward his enemies and detonate, firing energy beams, or making illusions to confuse his enemies).
- Fusionusion (フージョンユージョン Fujyonyujyon?)
- A spell Illusion uses to power himself up by combining himself with some Triangulars to become an armored version of himself.
- Trangranangran (トラグランアングラン Toragurananguran?)
- A spell Illusion uses to summon a fleet of Triangular while giant.
- Summon Triangular
- Allows Illusion to summon a barrage of flying Triangular from his hands and legs while using Fusionusion.
- Combo: Illonlsion (イルオンルジオン Iruonjion?)
- A combo move which allows Illusion to turn any object the Bombing Stick touched into a bomb.
Behind the Scenes
- Illusion's suit actor is Shinsuke Kusano in normal and Masaru Ōbayashi in giant.
- Illusion is voiced by Kappei Yamaguchi (山口 勝平 Yamaguchi Kappei?), who previously voiced as Ticket in Ressha Sentai ToQger
- As with all Zyuohger villains, Illusion's design borrows elements from past Sentai villains. Specifically, his design is similar to the Bomb Monster of Battle Fever J and Prophet Strauss of Timeranger
- The tip of Illusion's Bombing Stick bears a striking resemblence to the Growth Bombs used by the Gorma Monsters in Gosei Sentai Dairanger. Due to the monster being bomb themed, this could be intentional.
- Doubutsu Sentai Zyuohger