Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This article is about a/an monster in Power Rangers Dino Charge and Power Rangers Dino Super Charge.|
- "What?! They've become Rangers!"
- ―Iceage's reaction to Tyler and Shelby morphing.[src]
- "I can't take the heat!"
- ―Iceage's final words before his first death.[src]
- "NOOOO! Why do you have to treat me so cold Rangers?"
- ―Iceage's final words before his third death.[src]
Iceage was one of Sledge's captives in prehistoric times. In modern times, he reappears hunting the Energems Sledge had been after. He disguises himself as a cloaked thief and manages to take the crate carrying the Pink Energem, due to Kendall, Chase and Koda accidentally leaving it in the back of the truck (which made it easy to steal). Shelby follows him and steals the box before Tyler appears, enraging Iceage and leading him to encase both humans in ice. Fortunately, they managed to come into contact with the present Energems before freezing, the resulting transfer of energy shattering the ice and subsequently morphing them into the Red and Pink Rangers. After a brief fight, the T-Rex Zord, attracted by the Rangers, arrives and sends Iceage flying.
He later returned with an army of Vivix and began attacking the city when the Rangers and the T-Rex Zord appear to fight back. He was destroyed by a combined attack performed by the Red Ranger and his Zord. Later, Keeper explains Iceage is a servant to Sledge and is the first sign that he has returned to Earth.
Wrench later used the Reanimator to revive Iceage and Stingrage to help Meteor claim the Purple Energem. Iceage was defeated by Albert Smith during his brief time as the Dino Charge Purple Ranger where he and Stingrage were caught in Albert's rope trap.
Iceage was among the monsters revived by Wrench as part of Doomwing's plot to divert the Rangers while going after Zenowing again. Due to the revival being sped up, Iceage was rendered unable to speak. He and the other monsters were destroyed by the Power Rangers.
Icerage is a monstrous, ill-tempered, sneaky, intelligent, persistent, and sadistic outlaw with a literally cold heart. He would go as far as murdering those in his way by freezing them. Despite his persistence, his anger is his worst own enemy, as it caused him to underestimate the Rangers and be defeated.
- Cryokinesis: Iceage can fire explosive blasts at enemies that can freeze them upon touch.
- Ice Claws: Iceage possess two huge arms with massive hands that end in icicles that double as claws.
- "My beautiful ice. I'm melting!"
- ―After being defeated by the Rangers.[src]
Behind the Scenes
- Iceage is voiced by Gerald Urquhart, known for his role as Flurious from Power Rangers Operation Overdrive. Coincidentally, both villains are ice-themed and debuted at the first episodes of their series.
- Iceage recognizes that Tyler and Shelby became Rangers, further cementing the idea that Power Rangers are a universally known fighting force.
- While Iceage's hands are shown to be completely huge claws, however, while wearing a black cloak, he seemingly possess standard humanoid hands, hinting that his large claws may be removable weapons, rather than parts of his physiology.
- In toy form, he is incorrectly referred to as Ice Monster.
- Iceage is the first monster in the Power Rangers franchise to engage the heroes in two separate and sequential seasons as their first adversary.