|This article is about a/an monster in Power Rangers Dino Super Charge.|
- "Looks like I'm going under!"
- ―Defeated by Victory Maximum Final Strike[src]
Hookbeard is deployed by Snide who sends him to the fishing spot in order to seek and destroy the Titano Zord. He arrives there along with the other generals and electrocutes the river with his Electro Rod which causes Matt Griffin and his boat to sink. When the Rangers find out that he's doing all this, they try to stop him and a battle begins. Soon, Keeper arrives and lifts the river water with the power of his staff, revealing a deactivated Titano Zord. He awakens him and leaves, saying that the zord will be activated in no time. Hookbeard is then attacked by the Rangers. Hookbeard is then enlarged by the Magna Beam and fires at the awakened Titano Zord but it's too strong. The Rangers form the Titano Charge Megazord and destroy him with the Final Colossal Crush.
Hookbeard is a stern and powerful outlaw who is loyal to his assigned mission. He is shown to be one of the stronger outlaws to fight the rangers, surviving both a T-Rex Super Charge Morph Blast and the Victory Maximum Final Strike, with the only thing able to destroy him being the Titano Charge Megazord.
- Electro Rod: A fishing rod-like weapon capable of electrocuting large water bodies and other objects.
- Harpoon: A harpoon that can shoot lasers.
- Fishing spear: A spear with two prongs used for meele combat
Powers and Abilities
- Enhanced Durability: Hookbeard is incredibly durable, surving attacks that would normally destroy a monster.
Behind the Scenes
- to be added
- to be added