|This article is about a/an character in Mirai Sentai Timeranger.|
In her first appearance, She used a roll of firecrackers to distract the police from the entrance to get inside the city. She first interfered in the Timerangers battle against Gougan and was scolded by TimePink for her foolishness, but TimeYellow was able to cheer her up. Unknown to the Timerangers, Honami had taken their picture in their civilian forms, but chose to keep those pictures to herself and quit taking pictures of them and the Londerz.
Honami had developed a crush on TimeYellow, yet she believed that Ayase (TimeBlue) was Time Yellow, going as far as keeping a picture of Ayase and TimeYellow side-by-side in her wallet. Sion found out that Honami was in love with Domon and gave her Domon's e-mail address. Eventually Domon found out about the confusion when he noticed Honami's wallet on the ground when he arrived late on a date and that Ayase's picture was in it.
Domon tried to set up Honami with Ayase, and in the end Honami's misunderstanding was cleared up when Domon was willing to protect her from Banjan's bomb.
Honami and Domon were set for a date at Christmas. Per Tatsuya's suggestion, Tomorrow Research team for a party on Christmas Eve.Honami joined the
After that the two started dating and at the end of the series, Honami has a child that she named Mirai Moriyama (initially called Domon Jr.; it can be presumed that Honami had not decided on a name by then) but never told Domon about it.
- Mirai Sentai Timeranger
- Case File 9: The Don's Depression
- Case File 11: Death-Fight Town
- Case File 15: Search for the Sniper
- Case File 24: Yellow, Sometimes Blue
- Case File 31: The Straying Game
- Case File 36: Honest, as It Is
- Case File 37: Targeted Power (photo only)
- Case File 42: The Fallen Angel of Destruction (mentioned only)
- Case File 44: The Revolt Against Time
- Case File 48: The Return to the Future
- Case File 50: To an Infinite Tomorrow
- Bakuryuu Sentai Abaranger Ep. 27: AbaRed is AbareBlue
- Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger Ep. 40: The Future is the Past