|This article is about a/an villain in Seijuu Sentai Gingaman and Denji Sentai Megaranger.|
She was ultimately killed by MegaRed. He used his Drill Saber to slash her, then impaled her midriff, finishing her off. She threw herself onto MegaRed as she exploded and died, ending Shibolena's legacy. MegaRed survived this explosion.
Hizumina (ヒズミナ) (Gingaman vs. Megaranger) was the last of Dr. Hinelar's creations and Shibolena's younger sister. She secretly wished to revive Hinelar, having grown to miss him, as she had the same memories as Shibolena. She also wished to avenge her "sister"'s death, but was betrayed by Pirate Prince Gregory, after she did her part in reviving the Space Pirates Balban.
Hizumina bore an uncanny resemblance to Shibolena, except she is mostly purple, with gold, instead of mostly blue, with silver. Also some parts of her body colors are a different tone than Shibolena, her fingernails' colors are different and her antennae is gold instead of silver.
- Hizumina's name comes from the Japanese word Hizumu (歪,ひずむ distortion), which can also be read as yugamu - the base for Yugande's name.
- Like Shibolena, Hizumina was portrayed by Asami Jo but under the name "Yumi Kayama".
- The phrase that Hizumina used before her last battle with the Megarangers - "Your opponent is me!" (お前たち相手は 私よ! Omaetachi aite wa watashi yo!) - is directly quoted from Shibolena in Denji Sentai Megaranger vs. Carranger. MegaYellow is also the one that said their name in each crossover.
- Hizumina were designed by character designer Miharu Shimojo.
- Astronema - Power Rangers counterpart in In Space. See comparison page.
- Shibolena - Her older sister in Denji Sentai Megaranger.
- Dr. Hinelar - Her creator in Denji Sentai Megaranger.