|This article is about a/an Megazord and its components in Power Rangers RPM.|
|High Octane Megazord|
|First Appearance:||Fade to Black|
|Last Appearance:||Danger and Destiny (Part 1)|
|Number of Episode|
Full list of appearances
High Octane Megazord is formed when the first three Zord Attack Vehicles of the Ranger Operators Series Red, Blue and Yellow come together. Either or both of its arms can fold up to accommodate other Zord Attack Vehicles for use as armament/s.
This is one of the two Megazords that were not deleted by Venjix.
Zord Attack Vehicles
See also: Engine Speedor
Eagle Racer is Ranger Operator Series Red's Zord Attack Vehicle that is a hybrid of a race car and an eagle. Its engine pipes spout out flames in his burst attacks. It has a flight mode as well. In this mode it uses its claws to crush and carry drones. (Fade to Black) The eyes of the zord are actually Optical Field Scanning Sensors. Its engine is the SH-7000.
See also: Engine Buson
Lion Hauler is Ranger Operator Series Blue's Zord Attack Vehicle is a hybrid of a bus and a lion- it has pure force. On its front screen, it can scroll various words such as "Stop". It is equipped with missiles. The eyes of the zords are actually Optical Field Scanning Sensors. Its engine is the Brown B-8.
See also: Engine Bear RV
Ranger Operator Series Yellow's Zord Attack Vehicle is the Bear Crawler, hybrid of a bear and an ATV. Its top has the ability to be lifted and close hard like its biting. The eyes of the zord are actually Optical Field Scanning Sensors. Its engine is the Brown B-5S.
The Power Rangers CCG Game lists the Megazord as Engine King while the toy listings and TV show list it as High Octane Megazord. Engine King is the English translation of it's Sentai counterpart's name, Engine-Oh.
High Octane Megazord with Tail Spinner
- Tail Spinner replaces the left arm for a spinning sword slash finisher.
High Octane Megazord with Wolf Cruiser
- Wolf Cruiser replaces the right arm for laser blasts finisher.
High Octane Megazord with Falcon Zord and Tiger Jet
- Falcon Zord and Tiger Jet are piloted by Ranger Operator Series Gold and Silver and replace both arms for a propeller hit and bow & arrow finisher.
- Bandai America released their own version as the deluxe version, differing in many ways from the Bandai Japan release.
- A Micro Zords version was also released, which included a bonus zord.
- A Retrofire Megazords was also released, aside from all the other RPM Megazords in the new stylized motif. RPM is the only series with more than one Megazord, and a complete set at that.